Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just use the ignore feature. Not worth it with some of these posters.
Im Buster Douglas to Mike Mike. I love clubbing his ***** ***, this all started because I said TVD would be the backup by his overall performance. He didn’t like my take so now he must follow me around with his nose stuffed in my gootch like a weirdo.

Manure hired the guy.
I don't care who hired him **** Gus hired him. You telling me this is all the
How can you be good if you're 20 yards off of the nearest receiver? Manny is a mental midget. It's been an issue for all of his defenses. No adjustments made at all. Same **** different year. Oh well. I see us winning maybe 7 games this year.
8-4.. maybe 9-3.. but definitely nothing improved..It's the same Miami squad. Same ****** coaching.. Rhett Lashlee needs to get punched in his face at halftime.

Advertisement
I think the defense has been every bit as bad as the offense. Soft zone, missed tackles, aimless blitzes. Everyone tried to blame Baker and celebrate his leaving when reality was staring you in the face. It was and continues to be Manny’s defense.
Defense has been bad too. The missed tackles. It’s hard to match up athlete for athlete against Bama. The zone is necessary just have to tackle for small gains and play the next down

Advertisement
I promise u Saban is chewing out his team right now for the shoddy O play to end the quarter & the 3 points they gave up.

Diaz maybe a fun guy to be around, and maybe that’s the 1st issue. It was absolutely cringe worthy to see us pull out the T.O chain down 27-0, and I’m glad that was called out. The defense has been *** all game. Can’t get home, poor tackling, DBs out of position all game, and yet u feel the need to pull out a prop? That’s y the T.O chain have lost its luster. It’s absolutely foolish to bring it out when U’re getting humiliated, ONCE AGAIN on a Nationally Televised game.
That chain needs to go. It is not only tacky, it’s a detriment to team focus.

I never said we was winning this game or even being in it **** boy. I said 10-3/11-2. But it’s nice to know your ***** *** still loves my nuts in your mouth. Stalking little ****. Btw I said TVd would be the be the backup and you got in your feels talking ****, who’s the backup f boy?
I never said we was winning this game or even being in it **** boy. I said 10-3/11-2. But it’s nice to know your ***** *** still loves my nuts in your mouth. Stalking little ****. Btw I said TVd would be the be the backup and you got in your feels talking ****, who’s the backup f boy?
@Cribby
the Cis hype man

Tryna give canes fans hope then Booooom

You out here getting exposed goofy

Advertisement
The positive; we finally “kinda” stopped Bama on drive thanks to a dropped ball.

Right now Bama is getting what they want at all time. It literally can easily be 35-3 right now. Smh. I still don’t see Miami speed out here & the tackling is still unsure.
Now that was a dime! Better clock management & u would’ve maybe had sum there

Advertisement
I don't care who hired him **** Gus hired him. You telling me this is all the

8-4.. maybe 9-3.. but definitely nothing improved..It's the same Miami squad. Same ****** coaching.. Rhett Lashlee needs to get punched in his face at halftime.
You should care, since that is the head coaches job. If you have a complete fool calling plays on offense and you keep him and let him coach another season. All while this being the 2nd time you hired a fool to call plays. You suck as a HC.

Chaney needs all the Reps on this next drive.

Why?

Watch our OL get demolished every single time. They bring 4 guys, have a linebacker sit in the middle and wait for us to run the ball. There aren't running lanes. There's nothing there on the ground, literally nothing.

You could start anyone back there and it doesn't matter. You can't run the ball when your OL is literally whipped every down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back