Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cam has more experience.. he has to play even if he has no wiggle and cant make a guy miss one on one, while every bama back makes our first and maybe 2nd guy miss..
He can't pass block for the life of him that's why he's not playing much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all spent the off-season telling us this was different. To my amateur eye, same baby**** soft defense, same **** tackling, same lack of focus. And that’s not even talking about our offensive game plan. So I guess my main question is what happened between the unbridled optimism to yet another ****.
We have the talent. I’d bet it all, you’ve not been to a practice this year and know not one player or coach personally. There’s a hundred and thirty teams to choose from. Pick another you ****tard

Keyshawn Smith, Borregales, and Kinchens were bright spots. They’re so much better than us it’s hard to figure out where the hose is busted but Manny is the head coach and he’s had some time and we’re not good.

Exactly, and don't get me wrong Bama is more talented than us but I think this game would be more competitive if our guys were more business oriented.
My biggest concern was just knowing Saban would have these dudes locked in for this game and Manny wouldnt

as much as we can point to mismatches on the field, there’s no greater mismatch here than Saban vs Manny

Manny is a ******* joke and always has been

Advertisement
At one point I saw Steed, Jennings and McCloud all on the field at the same time..... Yea ... That happened...

Taught by the best of the best. Gus would be proud.

1630790931136.png

Sad thing is that had we scored a TD. We get the ball in the second half. Gives you a shot at being down 13. Issue is we have ZERO play makers. I do not see where the spark would come from. Bama is not going out of there way to kick our ***, they simply are

I've said this in other threads prior to the game...our skill guys, especially at WR are very small human beings. They are going up against ready-made NFL football players that are just-as, if not more athletic. It is a very bad matchup that requires Lashlee to scheme guys open underneath and try to get YAC against one of the better tackling secondaries in the nation. Tough task...definitely not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back