Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Honestly I was a bit worried during the walk into the stadium. Bama was very much business like and our guys were enjoying the experience. Manny needs to channel his inner jimmy johnson. To Bama this is business, to us its just a game.
It’s a small criticism and not something I was gonna bring up but I noticed as well. I’m like man our guys look like they showed up to Disneyland

Honestly I was a bit worried during the walk into the stadium. Bama was very much business like and our guys were enjoying the experience. Manny needs to channel his inner jimmy johnson. To Bama this is business, to us its just a game.

You could see this in the game. Some upperclassmen seem to have not grown up from HS. The approach seems childish and were getting spanked by our elders. The lack of accountability in our current culture is Manny's fault first and foremost. He's got to go, with all his friends.

Advertisement
No wonder Bama has our number. Trashlee leaked his playbook. Really irresponsible of him.

trashlee.jpg

Yea Rhett needs to refine his play calling BIGTIME. It's like in big games he coaches not to lose and scared.
And his playbook isn't that extensive.
I'm just mad that there's no heart. If they had heart, they would have had at least some points on the board.
It’s obvious his playbook is mid level. He’s not a power 5 level coach yet.

Why are we not making our splits bigger on the OL?
So far it’s basically been a free rush for bama DL.

We need to do something to slow it down.

Advertisement
Not against Bama we don’t. Let’s see what happens when we play the rest of the ACC. This game was always going to be a wash, got excited for no reason lol
I wasn’t expecting a wash but I wasn’t expecting to be neck and neck either. If the offense showed move of that last drive then I would’ve been cool going into half 27-13.

Lashlee still garbage against a team with a pulse and Mandy is showing his leaking vag on National tv. Good to be a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game is over... Put in TVD or Garcia and pull King before he gets hurt in some freak accident or something.
We can't overlook App St. or Mich St. ... then grab that Coastal and prepare for a bowl game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back