Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most would admit we sorta knew we would lose this game. But what I was hoping for was to see progress towards being competitive with the big boys, i.e., Bama, Clemson. We are not competitive on this game. That’s what hurts.

Advertisement
I truly feel sorry for all of my brothers on here that lied to themselves about this game. Deep down, you knew what was comin. But you mindfvcked yourself into the way you feel right now. That's hard times.
Sad thing is that had we scored a TD. We get the ball in the second half. Gives you a shot at being down 13. Issue is we have ZERO play makers. I do not see where the spark would come from. Bama is not going out of there way to kick our ***, they simply are

Advertisement
Where is jarridWilliams? Really the ol is doing ok except the rt spot. Anderson is eating up that side and staying away from nelson. Instead we got to guard sized guys trying to block a top 10 pick. There's plays to be had if we blocked Anderson for more than 2 seconds

@Cribby every off-season bringing BS to this site
I never said we was winning this game or even being in it **** boy. I said 10-3/11-2. But it’s nice to know your ***** *** still loves my nuts in your mouth. Stalking little ****. Btw I said TVd would be the be the backup and you got in your feels talking ****, who’s the backup f boy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I was a bit worried during the walk into the stadium. Bama was very much business like and our guys were enjoying the experience. Manny needs to channel his inner jimmy johnson. To Bama this is business, to us its just a game.
There is no JJ in Manny. There is, however, a lispy, scared child that just wants his daddy to love him.

ANDY!!!!!

Those points felt good, man. Those Borregales Boys.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Love it. Build his confidence.

Advertisement
Saw this on Twitter 💀

All the classic Miami notes have been hit so far.
1) Confusingly conservative early offensive play calling.
2) 500 important missed tackles.
3) Totally avoidable targeting penalty
4) Manny Diaz getting way too excited on the sideline over nothing
5) Depressed fans

Sad thing is that had we scored a TD. We get the ball in the second half. Gives you a shot at being down 13. Issue is we have ZERO play makers. I do not see where the spark would come from. Bama is not going out of there way to kick our ***, they simply are
I think there are playmakers actually, the o-line is just complete dog**** and there's no time to throw or space to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back