Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I

Sad thing is this Bama team isn’t that impressive. We are just getting our cheeks spread open rn
This QB isn't a world beater. he's taking what our defense is giving him in space. if we played press man we could probably throw his timing off but Miami is handing this game to him with his playing off. this looks like Bakers defense.

We won’t win big until we have a real qb and stop playing older scrubs. There are some you g kids who clearly have talent. K smith, kam, Flagg etc

Advertisement
We get the ball to start the second half. This could have been a much closer game.

I've been such a big supporter of Lashlee, which is why Im putting so much of this on him. Where was the trick play? Where was the misdirection? Where was the RPO? Where was the ***king playbook?
Also it’s the same thing he did against Clemson

totally shelled up when we needed him the most

**** that guy

Jebus this was worse than I thought. I had hoped that the oline would be improved and could actually do their job. I'd say they're no better than last year regardless of the opponent. Still can't run block for ****.

Advertisement
Effort, talent and size is what we're missing imo

The talent gap difference between Alabama and the rest of our schedule is wider than the Grand Canyon.

You never win all your games in College unless you're a brilliant team, but we should win the Coastal.
100% agree. I’ve been saying this game doesn’t matter, the rest of the schedule does. We’re nowhere near Bama. That said, I was hoping to lose more respectably.

We get the ball to start the second half. This could have been a much closer game.

I've been such a big supporter of Lashlee, which is why Im putting so much of this on him. Where was the trick play? Where was the misdirection? Where was the RPO? Where was the ***king playbook?
We don’t want to show our ace card for the rest of the acc schedule

Let’s not get too low.

We. Were. Never. Going. To. Win. This. Game.

Move on and don’t lose another game until Clemson. Manny needs like 3 more top 10 classes in order to build what is considered a somewhat decent program.

Advertisement
The positive; we finally “kinda” stopped Bama on drive thanks to a dropped ball.

Right now Bama is getting what they want at all time. It literally can easily be 35-3 right now. Smh. I still don’t see Miami speed out here & the tackling is still unsure.

Advertisement
What recruits. lmao. back to 3 star manny specials.
we-suck-again-disappointed.gif

We won’t win big until we have a real qb and stop playing older scrubs. There are some you g kids who clearly have talent. K smith, kam, Flagg etc
They are all playing dude. Kam has been playing since Bolden got ejected and Flagg is about 3/11 on tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back