Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
While most were aware of the unlikely chance of beating Bama, it is unanimous among the fans to ask to see improvement. And yet..

Last year we witnessed:
No push from the OL
Slow LB play
Missed tackles
Questionable play calling on both sides (i.e. running into the teeth of the DL. See pt. 1)

So far in half of Game 1:
No push from the OL
Slow LB play
Missed tackles
Questionable play calling on both sides (i.e. running into the teeth of the DL. See pt. 1)

Sigh.....
No fear my friend, next year it will be better.........

Advertisement
I don't care what the final score is, I just want to see some fight. The entire season is ahead of us. If we played an FCS school, we'd have a different outlook.

The offensive line needs suring up. The defense isn't playing that badly. They're just being put in a bad situation being on the field way too much. If we had a couple of drives that scored, it be a 17-14 or 17-10 game because Bama would have had less possessions this half.

If we played an FCS crew the 15-0 crew would be talking about how we were going to go undefeated and how overated Bama is.

Advertisement
Gaynor is dogs hit will not accept anyone saying other wise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care what the final score is, I just want to see some fight. The entire season is ahead of us. If we played an FCS school, we'd have a different outlook.

The offensive line needs suring up. The defense isn't playing that badly. They're just being put in a bad situation being on the field way too much. If we had a couple of drives that scored, it be a 17-14 or 17-10 game because Bama would have had less possessions this half.
No, we’d be getting blown the fvck out under any scenario.

Sometimes I think our fans got flashed by the Men In Black. Did you guys even watch the Clemson game last year? This is totally a rerun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back