Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** did Cam try to go outside and run straight at the defender? Cut that upfield!

Advertisement
Harris is getting way too much playing time. He's one of the worst RBs we've started in 15 years.

I don't care what the final score is, I just want to see some fight. The entire season is ahead of us. If we played an FCS school, we'd have a different outlook.

The offensive line needs suring up. The defense isn't playing that badly. They're just being put in a bad situation being on the field way too much. If we had a couple of drives that scored, it be a 17-14 or 17-10 game because Bama would have had less possessions this half.

He would appreciate that since he's off CIS.

yup I remember he told me that when he was leaving(can't say I blame him) and he gave me his email so we could keep in touch, I just been so busy I haven't been keeping in touch with much of anyone. Terrible excuse I know but sometimes you just get caught up and forget.

Advertisement
Cam is so soft dawg. Turns it on when he wants to but can’t be consistent worth a ****. Really is looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

Advertisement
A minute and a half left and we are still running the ball…I mean is this real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back