Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
While most were aware of the unlikely chance of beating Bama, it is unanimous among the fans to ask to see improvement. And yet..

Last year we witnessed:
No push from the OL
Slow LB play
Missed tackles
Questionable play calling on both sides (i.e. running into the teeth of the DL. See pt. 1)

So far in half of Game 1:
No push from the OL
Slow LB play
Missed tackles
Questionable play calling on both sides (i.e. running into the teeth of the DL. See pt. 1)

Sigh.....
 
I'm at work so I can't watch, but WTF is going on??? We looking like FSU right now according to the scoreboard
What we already knew-- Bama is bigger and faster than us. Lashlee looks like a fraud so far. Baker wasn't the problem
 
I truly feel sorry for all of my brothers on here that lied to themselves about this game. Deep down, you knew what was comin. But you mindfvcked yourself into the way you feel right now. That's hard times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: who
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top