Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Especially with this coaching staff.
Football games are won in the trenches. You can have a team full of 4-5 star rb’s but if your o-line is trash you ain’t going nowhere. We haven’t recruited at an elite level regarding the line of scrimmage in a very, very long time.

Advertisement
This result was obvious. Completely different talent level, coaching. Literally getting pushed back every play. No playmaker on either side of the ball. No creative on offense. Defense is slow, can't tackle and everything is 3-4 steps slow. We play too dumb to ever compete with a good team

I think we forgot who are coaches are, Manny Diaz Defense's have always shown a lack of tackling and discipline, bad in run defense, Rhett Lashlee has shown that he will beat a dead horse, tries to run when we know we can't, no real game plan, we look lost.

Advertisement
****** performance. But, Bama would do this to almost every team out there. We’re not on Bamas level. That’s not news.
We need to just run the ball. Burn clock and get out of there as fast as possible.

Advertisement
Nick Saban told you in the press conference it wasn't going to be a problem. Even told you what Manny Diaz was going to try and do and what he was going to do to Manny Diaz.

It is what it is.

If you want to be h
ppy today...go eat a steak.

Nick Saban told you in the press conference it wasn't going to be a problem. Even told you what Manny Diaz was going to try and do and what he was going to do to Manny Diaz.

It is what it is.

If you want to be happy today...go eat a steak.
Dumbest comment I've ever heard. What does any of what you just said have to do with play calling?? Be happy est streak?? Dumb and dumber.

But real talk what did y’all think the outcome was going to be? I was kind of expecting this to happen because it always does in big games

Advertisement
You know a defense is trash when it requires Jennings to cover Metchie lol. It would be nice not to be embarrassed on National Television every year.

Any 01 players at the game? Im sure they knew this game was a loss and didnt show up they arent stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back