Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out yall
They already got the spread.. Lol we are Michigan of the South..... not Manure's fault. I'm blaming Lashlee.. I don't know if he's doing this on purpose but his play calling is ***.

I appreciate #2 really playing hard out there.

Get ready for game #2 folks..

Advertisement
I can do nothing but laugh. This game is the epitome of everything I’ve said of our evaluating and y’all constantly try to tell me about 1985 and say “I don’t know what I’m talking about”.

Y’all still think I don’t know what I’m talking about now? Or does Bama need to drop a 60 burger before you start to listen?

Honestly, this goes to show that talent means more than experience, especially when that talent is extremely well coached.

Advertisement
In the offensive age of CFB, against one of the best, one's own offense has to move the ball not just to score, but as a defensive measure of slowing down the other guys.

It starts with coaching. Unfortunately Alabama's position coaches are better than our head coach.

Dude, you guys went after the mopes every time we got a commit. You guys are gonna have to deal with it when the game plan sucks on offense.
on offense? ***** are you watching a diff defense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m confused. I thought we looked good in practice? King heisman and Lashlee running to a HC job next season? Trob completely changed this secondary? Ivy reminds him of his first round pick in SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back