Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Theres so many holes in this team i cant even begin to dissect our weaknesses. We are YEARS away from being a real contender. I mean YEARS. We need millions of additional dollars for true analysts. About 40 more blue chippers. And an upgrade at headcoach, offensive coordinator, and defensive coordinator.

But I read that Lashlee and King year 2 with an opened up playbook was going to make some noise?

The playbook in question:
View attachment 153423

Tough to keep up with all of the posts inthe gameday thread but Ive been saying this over and over.

As bad as the D has looked this game thusfar has been on Lashlee. We all knew the O needed to put up points early and Lashlee came out like a scared little bittche.

Advertisement
If this keeps up mods will have to start a canes tears thread cause the entire first 5 pages will be filled with negativity.
Dude, you guys went after the mopes every time we got a commit. You guys are gonna have to deal with it when the game plan sucks on offense.

Advertisement
tenor-19.gif

I'm sorry I agree.

You don't see any passion. Any heart. Gutless. I understand, it's Bama....

But this is pathetic. Zero heart and a horrible gameplan by the coaches.
They beat OSU by 30 points in the National Championship game.

What was anyone expecting?

I know there are 1st game jitters and shaking off the webbs, but the tackling.. or lack of, is some one the worse I've seen... outside of the UNC game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh… they’re here and we weren’t winning this on talent but there are legit gripes about the OC game plan.
Look man. We’re just like 4 years minimum away from being able to compete with Bama. And that’s assuming Manny can win every other game and keep recruiting at a high level.

People on here were high off their áss thinking we couldn’t magically compete with a team that has been elite for the past 10 years just because we made a few good moves over the last 12 months.

The D just quit.

This is about to get UGLY.

Again - Im putting this on coach Lashlee. You cannot come into a game like this with the first 3 series of play calls that he did.
I put this on Díaz and Lashlee. Both sides are playing like ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back