Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Lashlee is doing his best to keep the ball out of King’s hands.

Genius ******* coaching

Advertisement
Nothing to Mallory, nothing deep, no speed option….no imagination. You think you have the horses to line up and go right at Bama?

Advertisement
We have some promising talent in our freshmen. Hire a real coach to save them before Mandy ruins them also. I said if we don’t look competitive today, we have no chance of running the rest of the schedule. Clearly we don’t belong with this seminole at the helm. Stop delaying the inevitable year 5 firing and do it. Unless your ultimate goal is beating the UNC of the world but he can’t even do that!!!
We are not going to win out playing like this. The Bama offense isn't THAT good.

Advertisement
My lord!

Cam Harris is supposed to run past these dudes to on the outside? Who wrote this gameplan?
I didn’t expect a win and I expected a sizable loss but I feel badly for our players for not being put into a position to lose respectably

Manny has not hired one good coordinator since he’s been here yet we keep expecting change.

Advertisement
If saban does not call off the dogs this will be the worst beating any of us have ever witnessed

Im sort of fixed on Lashlee's ****ups at this point. We all knew we needed some early magic on Offense. He came out with the Mark Richt game plan in the first quarter.

That was a 50-50 facemask but we could have used a call there.

******* aye refs, its 20-0 in the second quarter. Can you help a brotha out a little? Shiit.
50-50 **** that was blatant as all get out. Just tell me they wouldn't have flagged it if we did it.

Advertisement
If this keeps up mods will have to start a canes tears thread cause the entire first 5 pages will be filled with negativity.

Honest question, what step forward? New assistants hires?
Off season victories don't count.
Let's see how we look against amateur teams before judging.

Of course we're outmatched against the 33rd NFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back