Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami should spent less time trying to make king the face of college football and play a real qb. He can’t give bama a hard time. He has no feel. We seen this before.

Lashlee has royally **** the bed against the only two powerhouses we’ve played. I thought his game plan against Clemson was bad, but this is other level corching
Meanwhile, Bama has two ex NFL coordinators.

Advertisement
But I read that Lashlee and King year 2 with an opened up playbook was going to make some noise?

The playbook in question:
865E895B-3D3F-4DB5-946F-BD766227EC6C.jpeg

Advertisement
I didn’t expect a win and I expected a sizable loss but I feel badly for our players for not being put into a position to lose respectably
Cam shouldn’t be starting. I couldn’t have been more vocal about that.

Advertisement
How bad is Williams that Scaife is starting? Or is that yet another example of our ****** coaches playing the wrong person?

Not even challenging Bama. Calling plays that have no chance. Call some quick slants!!!

Nick Saban told you in the press conference it wasn't going to be a problem. Even told you what Manny Diaz was going to try and do and what he was going to do to Manny Diaz.

It is what it is.

If you want to be happy today...go eat a steak.

Advertisement
They have guys just as good on the bench thats why u cant fuq around, the guys that transfer out of bama get passed up cause there rating coming out wasnt valid
It's a machine it's different when the competition every year is actual competition. McCloud was not challenged by someone better. Hall was not challenged by someone better. All LBS weren't challenged. Put the freshmen in and start over **** it.

Keep that ball out of King’s hands Lashlee!!

You fat ******* stupid cvnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back