Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Am now making a habit of stop watching the game. Going w wife and kids to the damned store. This is just as bad as I feared.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Calm down fellas it’s early. It’s 2nd Quarter only down 20-0.

we Can get back in this with a score here. Stop on d. And score to start the 2nd half relax

The D is adapting it looks like. Spread them out. Replace the run game with the screen game until you open it up.

Advertisement
We have some good players but not enough to match up with Bama. Their 2nd team would probably beat our 1st team.

exactly and that starts with recruiting and player development diaz was never the right hire and the sad thing is will be stuck with him we had a chance and we whiffed as usual

At this point, i welcome one of the young bucks coming in. Kind of like when Dorsey lost to UW. Know better way to get there feet wet.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
God **** this is going so much worse than I could have imagined. Yuck. Clemson 2020 all over again, maybe worse.

We have some promising talent in our freshmen. Hire a real coach to save them before Mandy ruins them also. I said if we don’t look competitive today, we have no chance of running the rest of the schedule. Clearly we don’t belong with this seminole at the helm. Stop delaying the inevitable year 5 firing and do it. Unless your ultimate goal is beating the UNC of the world but he can’t even do that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back