Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Flip over to the Pac 12 Channel and root for my undergrad alma mater Fresno State. They're playing Oregon tough.
I'm at a mountain lake, with a boat, and booze. I'll root for them in spirit, done with football for the day.

Advertisement
Don’t let the Manny Apologists try to spin this as just a result of Alabama being great.
It’s not single factor. Bama is great. But Manny is outclassed in every way, and not just tonight. The off-season is like opium around here. This is the same team as the last few years. Good coaches don’t have teams that do the same **** every year

Advertisement
It has nothing to do with coaching. The plays are there to be made but they’re literally throwing us out the way. We’re too small and I blame the fanbase for it. They support this recruiting philosophy so now they have this massive crow shoved down their throats
Players look lost. That's coaching. 4 star players giving 2 star production. That's coaching.. Recruiting undersized players. That's coaching.

TBH I thought the DB’s would at least be better coached and they look as bad if not worse than they did last year…
How can you be good if you're 20 yards off of the nearest receiver? Manny is a mental midget. It's been an issue for all of his defenses. No adjustments made at all. Same **** different year. Oh well. I see us winning maybe 7 games this year.

Nooooo. D'Eriq Martell is the real deal. Didn't you see him have a big game against Rice when he was at Houston?

Nooooo. D'Eriq Martell is the real deal. Didn't you see him have a big game against Rice when he was at Houston?
Kidding aside, we know passing is not his strength, he is also small (in a stubby way) and frankly not very quick or fast. A few of the sacks we have seen today, make me wonder if height may have affected his vision.

I’m just curious what you guys expected from this game? Did anyone really think we were on the same level as Alabama?

Would’ve been nice to complete a little more, but the fact that Bama is doing to us what they do to pretty much every team is not surprising.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The self inflicted wounds at the absolute worst possible time, seem to have picked up right where we left off.

I would bench everybody but JHH, Rambo, Mallory, Zion, and Rivers.

They are the only ones playing like they give AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back