Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so If you DON'T wave for a fair catch you still get a penalty. Why did I expect a different outcome this year with these refs?

Is all about pride, any and every south florida player that sees this should be ****ed and decide to come to the U and defend their home turf.
We need a gang mentality in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee has earned the criticism but for me it’s Manny. It’s always been Manny. He was never qualified for this job. He got beat by Butch and FIU ffs

He’s a hype man. A backup dancer. He’s never been anything other than that and you can’t win when that’s the guy in charge

If I can come up with a factual rebuttal, I'll post it. :noidea:

Lemme get back to you. lol

Advertisement
This must be what it felt like for the fans of teams in the Big East when we would slap them around

Advertisement
Manny calls defenses like a 12 year old playing Madden.

His defense produces stats against garbage teams but far too often gets shredded by good teams.
Unfortunately, you already see the narrative that this is all on the Offense. Both sides are guilty as ****. We look like amateurs.

So manure is calling 3rd and 7 draws.. 2and 10 qb sneaks with 8 in the box. Shut the **** up...

Manure is blocking Will Anderson...
Come on man..
Yall reaching. I don't really care for either.. but Manure is at least gotten several stops. Lashlee has gotten the offense past the 50🤣

Manure hired the guy.

This is even worse than I thought. I thought we would look remotely competent and still lose by 30, but this is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back