Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On offense, good first drive and last drive. The drives in between were blah.

On defense, great game by the DLine. The DBs played decent, especially once UVa's #8 got knocked out the game (he was about dominate our Corners)

I'm just happy we got the win. We should all enjoy this Win at least for 1hr before we start beitching.

This was a great win. Also great for baxa. We need him and after every xp and the field goal pretty much everyone gave him love and pattedd him on the head. It was great to see. Baxa was gleaming!!!!!

Advertisement
I’ve never had a win feel like a loss. I want to be very clear: I will always take a Miami win! But god **** we make this **** so hard on ourselves. 15 is a star. 4th quarter offense should be permanent offense. Lucky we got out corched by their staff.
You haven't? So CMU felt like a win? 😂

We would only need VT to lose once since they have 2 losses already. UNC only has one loss.

We need to worry about ourselves tho. Let's see if this team can string together some wins.

No clue what the tiebreak is with 3 or 4 teams but we need UNC and UVA to lose one more each and then win out

A huge problem banda has to fix. Our **** dbs on that last virginia drive were enjoying themselves tooo much every play. Virginia would be lined up ready to go and our dbs had their back to the line of scrimmage waving their hands and arms up in the air pumping the crowd up instead of fing paying attention to the play. It was probably hard to see if you werent at the game.

Advertisement
This was a great win. Also great for baxa. We need him and after every xp and the field goal pretty much everyone gave him love and pattedd him on the head. It was great to see. Baxa was gleaming!!!!!
Didn't you post this earlier as well? It was Turner Davidson walk-on who hit the point-afters and FGS. (baxa did only kickoffs.) The team rightly gave Turner much love and appreciation. You should too!
Capturecvcv.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back