Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It really ****es me off how the Manny slurpers will be slurping this win. Despite how badly Miami has played.

I’m half rooting for UVA. I don’t want a week of listening to Manny slurpers.
I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty. This is like taking the ugly chick or the fat chick home. You're not bragging to your friends, but at least you scored. Manny isn't going anywhere, so we better hope he figures it out.

Advertisement
I refuse to blame anything in these kids after watching this game; it is the coaches fault for not being able to teach these kids and have them all on the same page and their fault for trotting out players like Ivey over and over again when they are not playing well.

Advertisement
This was YUGE! How many of yall said a prayer lol. Feels like our guys are just trying too too hard, maybe a win can allow them to relax a bit.

Manny has to be.more hands on. Even with the offense. Enos gets too pass happy, and he needs to reign him in during the game and tell him to run the **** ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never had a win feel like a loss. I want to be very clear: I will always take a Miami win! But god **** we make this **** so hard on ourselves. 15 is a star. 4th quarter offense should be permanent offense. Lucky we got out corched by their staff.

the result is great, however the process was/is a shi#show, lets be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back