Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My only hope is that Ed Reed was hired by James so he can tell him who needs to get fired at the end of the season.

Did we really just do tthis sht one week before nsd?

Okay... Last theory.... The goat Mr. Ed Reed himself told the players to sabotage the game so Baker gets fired and he takes over!........ No??
Kelly Reilly Smile GIF by Yellowstone

Flagg is a muthafukking bum. Dwins **** these ******. Stand on your point. He is a slow foot chump. He takes **** angles and got exposed tonight.

Got drugged on national tv.... I mean got drugged

I mean 62-26 drugged. Let the board open up.
I'll see your Flagg and raise you a Jennings and McCloud.

Flagg wasn't good today. He's played better at times and compared to those two Jennings and McCloud who have YET to be good, I'll start him over them every game.

The D scheme and vastly overhyped players are exposed by this **** poor scheme every time we play a competent offense.

Advertisement
No problem we open with bama next year bama scores 70 diaz is fired after the game

Advertisement
With 262 pages and 5300 posts and counting, there will be at least one person happy on CIS.

Advertisement
Yo maudes...I'm never disrespectful to you guys but open the ******* boards please. It's not like we can do anything that bad in there.

If you aren't going to open them, just let us know so i can go get ****faced (I'll probably do that anyway, but still)

Edit-okay just kidding

@DMoney @Andrew @OBLIVION @RVACane

Advertisement
Hire HC. Place unrealistic expectations on said HC. HC fails to meet expectations. Trash HC. Fire HC. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

When will this fanbase realize that repeatedly hitting the reset button, is not taking this program any closer to NC contention?

FYI..the definition of insanity, is constantly doing the same thing, and expecting different results. Smh

We didn’t hire a head coach. Insanity is hiring inexperienced coordinators from failed regimes to learn on the job.

The last legit coach we hired was in 1995. Every single other hire was a joke since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back