Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mandy corches his way to a mickey mouse 8-1 record and a shut out of dook and mfers were ready to extend him for life. He has not beaten anyone remotely competent.

He never deserved a second season after last year.
His 8-1 was less impressive than Golden's 7-0. Same crap. Scrape by scrubs, whoop a couple pathetic teams, and get dismantled by anyone with a pulse.

Advertisement
What about Lashlee

dude is overrated

He gets exposed when he plays a team worth a ****
He's better then what we have had. Also UNC has athletes Mack has done a good job. I don't think Rhett has done that bad but would like to see him without King. It's tough man tbh though the head of it all is Diaz. My fave nfl team the Giants and those guys play for Judge.....these kids are playing for someone who's soft and dances after beating bethune cookman with a late fg lol. Two different guys man

Well this sums up who we are the 4th best team in the ACC behind Clemson, ND and NC and there is a huge gap. We are on then same par as Pitt, Virginia and NC ST. We are average at best and have no business being ranked in the top 10. Our staff can't prepare our kids for ****, constantly outcoached.
Bump

Advertisement
This is about as bad as it gets
F68CBF39-C25D-4BFE-ABDC-07DC6C7B6AFE.jpeg

I am in total agreement with the consensus that Baker should be walking the line like Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) in The Green Mile.

What really grinds my gears is that this is Mandy's defense. It's been said by multiple people in the know that Baker is simply a puppet masquerading as the DC.

Question.. what was Baker's defense like at Louisiana Tech? Or was he just rising the coattails of MD? I saw his D @ LATech in 2014 led the nation in interceptions and turnovers.

As for what we've been punished with watching this afternoon...

Said it before and I'll say it again.

"Attitude reflects leadership "
What about this offense?

we heard all offseason blah blah blah how much of a high powered offense we have now

lmaoooo

Lashlee the most overrated coach we have

Advertisement
Hopefully Ed Reed gives a speech to the players about coming back. If there is ever a player who could have bolted it was him. He didn’t and was rewarded.

Advertisement
I'm officially aboard the "Manny ain't the guy" train. It used to just be Baker, but the fact that Manny sees this **** game after game and never does anything about it leads me to believe he ain't it.
THIS IS MANNY’S SCHEME! Y’all are trying to dance circles around logic about Manny taking over play calls and Blake did this drive. This is Manny’s scheme. There is no doing anything about it unless he hires a DC and gives him autonomy or Manny leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back