Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mandy corches his way to a mickey mouse 8-1 record and a shut out of dook and mfers were ready to extend him for life. He has not beaten anyone remotely competent.

He never deserved a second season after last year.

What about Lashlee

dude is overrated

He gets exposed when he plays a team worth a ****
Offense doesn’t get a pass but it’s hard to run your scheme and **** you worked on when your defense gets it’s cheeks clapped for 21pts within 5 mins of the 1st qt.
At that point you throw everything out of the window and try and survive.

Advertisement
Well this sums up who we are the 4th best team in the ACC behind Clemson, ND and NC and there is a huge gap. We are on then same par as Pitt, Virginia and NC ST. We are average at best and have no business being ranked in the top 10. Our staff can't prepare our kids for ****, constantly outcoached.

lol, you think this team is good? Undisciplined play all over the field. Bullied all over the field. Been watching Canes football for a long time and the Canes have locked themselves into this vicious cycle that they're incapable of getting out of.
Please, Blake is trash

Where all the Baker butt suckers. His D has blown *** against any decent QB
Bro it goes deeper then that, mannys defense has blown *** against any decent QB. As matter of fact mannys defense makes first time
Starting QBs look like heisman contenders. Smh it’s just one bad coaching hire after another one here. I don’t even know what to say anymore other then this university deserves every piece of criticism it gets because it deserves every bit of it form the bull$hit they have fed us the last 15 plus years. I’m sick of it! Fly the banners next year like it’s WW2 over Europe!

Advertisement
I am in total agreement with the consensus that Baker should be walking the line like Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) in The Green Mile.

What really grinds my gears is that this is Mandy's defense. It's been said by multiple people in the know that Baker is simply a puppet masquerading as the DC.

Question.. what was Baker's defense like at Louisiana Tech? Or was he just rising the coattails of MD? I saw his D @ LATech in 2014 led the nation in interceptions and turnovers.

As for what we've been punished with watching this afternoon...

Said it before and I'll say it again.

"Attitude reflects leadership "

Advertisement
Cam Harris 8 rushes 4 yards lol. That’s an NFL effort right there. Maybe he could tweet about that after the game.
Been saying he needs to get the **** out. He never should’ve had an offer but noooooooooo “he plays for carol city” and “he’s an SFL dawg” like always.

Advertisement
There has been no juice in the Stadium since the kickoff.
You’re not wrong. But there’s no juice in any stadium and hasn’t been any at a Miami game all season. That’s no excuse. The linebackers can’t tackle, the corners can’t cover, the OL is flat and the WR (sans Harley) are at best average.

You know I was really hoping to have at least 25 points on the board by now because this UNC d was supposed to be awful. Leave it to Miami to make them look like the 85 Bears.

So was it Manny’s defense the first half or Blake Baker? If it was Baker, will Manny be taking over play calling duties for the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back