Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And most overrated co-dc

The angles/tackling at safety are atrocious. Plus why play them 15 yards off the ball when you're getting gutted in the run game? Pointless.
Bigggg hot take right here. Can’t agree more. No edge containment on the Dline either.

Advertisement
What y’all boys cooking tonight? I think Ima hit my shorty over the head with a lil blacked salmon with dirty rice and Mac n cheese. If I’m lucky we’ll have the ***
Smoked a tri-tip.

Screenshot_20201212-173817_Gallery.jpg

Maybe Blake can buy our way out of the Bama game next week. Can you imagine? He could get into triple digits
That bama game will be mannys version of the golden Clemson game. That will
Hopefully get the gears moving towards firing his unqualified ***. Hopefully that also leads to Blake James being canned as he has been a disaster as our AD.

Advertisement
His 8-1 was less impressive than Golden's 7-0. Same crap. Scrape by scrubs, whoop a couple pathetic teams, and get dismantled by anyone with a pulse.
At least Golden beat UiF. Mandy has been nothing but an embarrassment.

What y’all boys cooking tonight? I think Ima hit my shorty over the head with a lil blacked salmon with dirty rice and Mac n cheese. If I’m lucky we’ll have the ***
What you mean if you’re lucky? It’s Saturday...and it’s for DA BOYZ!!

Advertisement
I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m excited for the post game board dialogue. Probably a few infractions and bans from the Maude’s, slurper bodies getting dragged through the streets of CIS by a mad Mope mob... good times

Well this sums up who we are the 4th best team in the ACC behind Clemson, ND and NC and there is a huge gap. We are on then same par as Pitt, Virginia and NC ST. We are average at best and have no business being ranked in the top 10. Our staff can't prepare our kids for ****, constantly outcoached.
Sucks but true

Advertisement
I realize we stunk it up in the 1st half. Like really **** the bed. But all the whinin' from grown *** men needs to stop. That **** gets old quick.

Just a bunch of crabs in the bucket
Uh, it's a message board. You know how they work? People give opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back