Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are y’all feeling about Scarface now? Manny is a fraud and will continue to be until his team shows differently. We just got whipped by a walking garbage can of a team. So tired of this bulls***

He's the Tony Robbins of college football. Motivational and "fiery," nothing else.

Advertisement
I really hate our defensive schemes. It seems like our DE job assignment is to hang out at the line of scrimmage. For example, on the 4th and 17 play, Patchan did not pass rush. WTF
We he and Hill gave up the edge 9/10 times and 100% on the final UNC drive. UNC ran outside of them at will.

Enos is as lost as Richt was. Remember when everybody on this board said to run the ball? Where the f*** was that? When we did it, it worked. There are people on here smarter than the people on the coaching staff.

Baker or Manny or whoever was calling the defense blew it too. I was so hyped about our d line I couldn’t contain it. They have either ruined our biggest strength or been out coached by playing off coverage when we actually do bring pressure

We need a better kicker Baxa has cost us two games.

QB play is much improved

WR consistently drop balls

This defense is going backwards fast

Frustrating team to watch
I'm not going to blame the kicker. We shouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place. Stop them on 4th and 17......GAME OVER!!!

Advertisement
Our D ends don’t know how to set the edge All they can do is attempt to rush the passer and get stoned. It’s honestly sad to watch.

well my wife will be happy she don’t have to worry about me wasn’t my Saturdays on this **** show…idk y every year I get my hopes up🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
I rather have my hopes up now than at the end of the year, this Canes team has a poor offense, poor oline, mediocre defense, not much of a running game and horrible special teams, folks its a process now we are stuck with Manny for atleast 4 seasons.

Enos is as lost as Richt was. Remember when everybody on this board said to run the ball? Where the f*** was that? When we did it, it worked. There are people on here smarter than the people on the coaching staff.

Baker or Manny or whoever was calling the defense blew it too. I was so hyped about our d line I couldn’t contain it. They have either ruined our biggest strength or been out coached by playing off coverage when we actually do bring pressure
Exactly. Whatever they were in on 4th and 17 was just ignorant. Play 3 or 4 deep and keep the ball in front of you. There was no reason for any DB to be within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. Turned around and trailing on 4th and 17. No help from the safety.

The coaches all look like 1st year coaches.

Mack Brown schooled Manny. Had Shack and Pinkney isolated in space chasing RBs all night. UNC WRs were consistently getting behind the secondary.

As good as the secondary looked against Florida, their performance against UNC was awful. Then factor in 2 weeks to prepare and it's even worse.

Last edited:
I'm not going to blame the kicker. We shouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place. Stop them on 4th and 17......GAME OVER!!!
Cmon he missed two chip shots don’t let a kicker off the hook I understand what your saying but that’s not excusable

Advertisement
Well, it's that time when seniors who stayed for their senior year (as if they'd have been drafted the year before anyway) regret their choice. I bet there's some kind of tradition where last years seniors call this years.

There aren’t any seniors on our team that would have made an NFL roster, except KJ. KJ Osborne is the best player on the team, bar none. It’s really not even close.

Advertisement
4th and 17 play coverage drop 8 make them throw it underneath come up make a tackle game over!!!!

3 ******* timeouts and we look like a monkey ******* a football. Must have been confident Baxa would actually make it.

Nobody in that stadium thought he was gonna make it. Carolina fans were already celebrating and me and the Miami fans around me were already headed up the stairs to get outta there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back