Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been saying all week our Strength program is buns. Manhandled again up front. 53 yards rushing and we gave up 175. Even the 2013 team with Swasey as the S&C could dominate some teams physically it just the scheme held us back. Right now we can't dominate ANYONE physically.

Advertisement
I'm flat out tired of Rosier... someday we will get Perry in and all will be well, until then I have little to no trust in Rosier to lead us if needed

This can't be. [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION] said he was one of the best in the nation and we have a stupid fan base.

For the record i love Malik, but he's not going to contend for major championships. Just reality and there is nothing wrong with stating such. He's just to inconsistant and today he is throwing the ball like edward scissorhands. He hasn't throw the ball in front of, nor has he thrown a good spiral today.

Go back and read what I wrote simply that he was nominated for two awards, how you can come up with saying, I ever said e is a great quarteback. You caarefully re-read what I wrote. Malik Rosier is the quarterback, we all no he has faults and weaknesses, but the kid has never lost at the U. I personally am all about the final score Miami won. I would expect a better effrot, better coaching and smart play next week. So you might want to see who Malik is, accept and root for the kid and the team.

This "other than being undefeated, we suck" crowd can suck all of the ****s.

We are not good enough to dominate, but I think we're good enough to beat anybody. Also inconsistent enough to play average teams close. Just have to win, that's all that matters.

We win out, and style points won't matter.

You really do believe we're good enough to beat anybody?

Cmon man, keep it real.

Advertisement
Keep in mind unc ALWAYS plays Miami tough so this game was never going to be easy point blank period...

VT beat them by 52!!! No excuses. We sucked ***.

Was the VT game at home or on road? Legit question. We played awful today. On the other hand, UNC was riding a win streak against us and last time we went to their place they dropped a 50-burger on us. In any case, I don't know if we looking past UNC to VT (best case scenario) or we are that bad on offense (seems more likely). AR82 had a terrible game, and he could really help offense by keeping the defense from stacking box. Right now, saying he looks ordinary is being generous.

Advertisement
It's an ugly win... it happens. There were things that showed up this game that wasn't an issue before, like sustaining drives. That can get cleaned up.

Probably took this team for granted bc of all the injuries and looking ahead to VT. Classic trap game on the road but we won.

Travis Homer isn't on Mark Waltons level as a rb though. Thats ok bc that's why he was 2nd string and not a starter.But Mark Walton would've given our offense Better production in both pass blocking and carrying the load.

Ahmmon Richards has always had issues with drops.. dropped a few last year in crucial moments as well. Hopefully he figures it out which is possible.

We are not a good defensive team... our overall rank says so and our obvious issues with stopping the run. Tale tale sign of a defense that's a work in progress.

Offense needs work, play calling needs work but execution is the biggest issue. Rosier seemed to lock on one receiver too many times this game. Needs to step it up.

All in all very ugly game but we are still undefeated.

Last edited:
Well, in other news.... Georgia beating Florida and NC State beating ND by 7 and pedo state beating taint by 14

Advertisement
This "other than being undefeated, we suck" crowd can suck all of the ****s.

We are not good enough to dominate, but I think we're good enough to beat anybody. Also inconsistent enough to play average teams close. Just have to win, that's all that matters.

We win out, and style points won't matter.

You really do believe we're good enough to beat anybody?

Cmon man, keep it real.
Why does this board have so many blind homers? Do they even watch the games or just see the W and think we must be good?

Advertisement
It's an ugly win... it happens. There were things that showed up this game that wasn't an issue before, like sustaining drives. That can get cleaned up.

Probably took this team for granted bc of all the injuries and looking ahead to VT. Classic trap game on the road but we won.

Travis Homer isn't on Mark Waltons level as a rb though. Thats ok bc that's why he was 2nd string and not a starter.But Mark Walton would've given our offense Better production in both pass blocking and carrying the load.

Ahmmon Richards has always had issues with drops.. stoped a few last year in crucial moments as well. Hopefully he figures it out which is possible.

We are not a good defensive team... our overall rank says so and our obvious issues with stopping the run. Take tale sign of a defense that's a work in progress.

Offense needs work, play calling needs work but execution is the biggest issue. Rosier seemed to lock on one receiver too many times this game. Needs to step it up.

All in all very ugly game but we are still undefeated.

Im seriously asking but what did Walton do vs UNC last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back