Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keep in mind unc ALWAYS plays Miami tough so this game was never going to be easy point blank period...

Defense wins championships but you need some sort of offense too in college football to make it to a playoff and right now Miami offensively is really bad.

Advertisement
Our offense has been atrocious since the Walton injury. Homer getting his buck 70 was a bit of a fluke because I saw nothing from him nor our offensive line all game. Very very very very disappointing.

Not the offensive performance you want to see considering Bud Foster and his D is what Rosier will face next.

Advertisement
Prepare thy **** cuz we about to get butt raped next week!! There is a hint of reverse psychology there though....I hope

Advertisement
Richer is beginning to puss me off with his attitude and yelling at our guys when they go nose to nose with UNC’s players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind unc ALWAYS plays Miami tough so this game was never going to be easy point blank period...

Sorry, I disagree. UNC is without a quarter of their team, mostly starters. They're 1-7. The offense was beyond putrid. Most of Rosier's throws were inaccurate and our line couldn't block for crap. UNC does play us tough. But why couldn't we do the same considering how the last 2 games between these teams have gone?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back