Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think the unknown With this team is the defense. I think with the offense you know what you have. Their average at best most likely below average. Compare it against the talent that we played across the board for the year. The defense becomes an unknown. Wait till they play Virginia Tech and Notre Dame. Then you’ll know what kind of team and defense you have. Those will be the first real tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankful for the win but we are not a top 8 team and we should definitely not be in the playoff discussion!!! Building for the future!,

Advertisement
I really hope the Canes today were trying not to show anything on offense against UNC and are saving their best plays for VT and ND.

Thankful for the win but we are not a top 8 team and we should definitely not be in the playoff discussion!!! Building for the future!,

The only reason we are in a playoff discussion is cause we are unbeaten the second we lose its over.

Advertisement
Our schedule is so Bizzarre this year with the quality of the teams were playing and with the weather issue in the beginning of the season. It’s been hard to get a solid read. But that said it really doesn’t look that rosy. The next couple weeks could be really really rough

I think the unknown With this team is the defense. I think with the offense you know what you have. Their average at best most likely below average. Compare it against the talent that we played across the board for the year. The defense becomes an unknown. Wait till they play Virginia Tech and Notre Dame. Then you’ll know what kind of team and defense you have. Those will be the first real tests.

The defense is known too.

We give up a billion yards and are completely unsound.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hard to believe we can beat VT or ND. just gonna have faith guys show up for a big game. i will say we woulda lost that game today every time in last decade plus until this year.

This "other than being undefeated, we suck" crowd can suck all of the ****s.

We are not good enough to dominate, but I think we're good enough to beat anybody. Also inconsistent enough to play average teams close. Just have to win, that's all that matters.

We win out, and style points won't matter.

Richer is beginning to puss me off with his attitude and yelling at our guys when they go nose to nose with UNC’s players.

You can't be serious with this stupidity?

Why would our guys even risk the chance of the officials throwing a flag and stopping the clock?

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back