Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Team obviously played awful but they played like a tired team in general. No bounce in their step and even Rosier had a defeated look on his face early in the third quarter. It was almost like they ran out of gas. There was a reason the game spread came down at the end quite a bit. The sharps new this was a tired team while Pitt was trending up. Gimme bet for the handicappers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only losing today, but maybe losing Herndon and Richards for the ACC championship game on top of that.

Advertisement
Richards and Herndon hurt in a game that should have been a W, but barring a miracle will be a L.

What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ******* asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

Definitely pretty bad

Advertisement
What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

I don't get the Evan move. As bad as Rosier has been playing today, I don't get the move.

Kirby Freeman-esque performance by Rosier today.

I saw nothing wrong with a coach admitting to himself that his starting QB has zero change of moving the offense downfield.

Switch it up at least before you make that call. Give Malik some bubble tosses. Some designed QB runs.

He did. He pulled Rosier after he missed the bubble screen to Berrios. That was the moment when he had to pull him.

Eh, winning next week or not probably doesn’t make much of a difference other than the Orange Bowl or whatever is number 2 for the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back