Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Now you see what a poor coach Richt is. HE HAD TO WASTE A TO BECAUSE THE CLOCK WAS RUNNING OUT, we can use that TO now. His **** poor clock management before halftime could have cost us points. Forget Rosier, he is the HEAD COACH and his demeanor today was one of a total loser. WATCH PITT COACH USE THE CLOCK and that's a real coach. Coach Richt is EMBARRASSING TO WATCH!

That was on Rosier's inability to know the game clock.

QB play lost this game, they matched us in physicality and he had to make plays and he didnt. Still a successful season to me czuz I wasnt expecting being ranked number 2

Agreed. Team exceeded expectations this year. Truthfully, never expected them to beat Clemson in the ACC Championship. Winning the Coastal was the most realistic goal. Let UM remember this game and the embarrassment of letting a frosh QB outplay them.

Yea **** happens, they are ahead of schedule and I didnt expect them to beat CLEMson, this year was fun and the team over achieved and Im proud of these guys

You guys keep talking about Rosier and I'm more ****ed off about Feagles. How is it acceptable to have 7 or 8 punts shank for 20-30 yards? He cost us literally 200 yards of field position this game, and he's the ****ing punter. That's his only job.

Stupid.

Advertisement
What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

You mean the defense that made a career day for a Frosh QB?

Advertisement
Richt took the air out of the balloon when he put Evan in.

Sure Rosier has played like *** all day, but the kid is 10-0 this season and earned every right to finish the drive. The whole team, including the defense, walked back to the bus upon seeing that BS.

Down 10, with 10 minutes to go in the 4th. What a fking idiot.

What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ******* BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ******* chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

It was a horrible call. But Rosier sucked today. More on Rosier than Richt.

Advertisement

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ******* asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

Advertisement
Just bring the talent in. That's the only way to overcome ****ty coaching.

The talent is coming and Malik is limited its who hes been all year I dont understand why people think its MR, **** this is way better than AGrodlen RadioS and LCock

Richt should have pulled Rosier earlier. Doing it when he did pretty much was raising the white flag. He should have been pulled early third quarter at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back