Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys keep talking about Rosier and I'm more ****ed off about Feagles. How is it acceptable to have 7 or 8 punts shank for 20-30 yards? He cost us literally 200 yards of field position this game, and he's the ****ing punter. That's his only job.

This and This alone. Someone said weeks ago this kid was going to be a liability one day and today was the day. Kid averaged under 40 yards a kick. He’s a liability. Will he get better? Maybe. But if we are desperate enough to take Malik out when he struggles why not this kid. Where’s the transfer from Florida.

Here’s a novel idea, go get a true special teams coach for the 10th person because Montgomery J Burns can’t coach both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Pathetic job by a lifeless coach who does this every year.

Lost his team by removing Rosier as well.

**** Richt.

What a stupid pointing of blame in the wrong direction. Same coaches we had against ND. Difference is players don't care, don't focus on anything but the premiere games. They don't get up for these. It's the type of players we have and their psychology.

Richt should have pulled Rosier earlier. Doing it when he did pretty much was raising the white flag. He should have been pulled early third quarter at the latest.

He wasnt going to do it cause he took us here its understandable

At least if we can make the score respectable, a win over Clemson might give us a chance, still.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ******* BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ******* chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

It was a horrible call. But Rosier sucked today. More on Rosier than Richt.

The simple fact HE BROUGHT HIM BACK IN NOW tells you everything you need to know.

Georgia fans weren't that far off base. I don't care if Miami miraculously comes back and wins this game...what Richt did in that spot was horrible.

Advertisement
Criticism is warranted today BUT some people here seem almost giddy that they finally get to break out the material they been writing all season waiting for a loss.

enhanced-buzz-8016-1426277582-24.jpg

Criticism is warranted today BUT some people here seem almost giddy that they finally get to break out the material they been writing all season waiting for a loss.

Im not even mad Im appreciative of this season especially with all the ****** seasons we had

I'm about as negative a poster that there is but if you can't see that this team has taken a huge step in the right direction then you should get off the bandwagon. This team played with immense heart without a bye for 10 straight weeks. They were physically and emotionally exhausted.
Clemson will likely beat us next week because they have a serious depth advantage. This is where lack of depth rears its ugly head

Advertisement

Nobody wants a loss. But youre **** right if people are going to criticize.

Richt should have pulled Rosier earlier. Doing it when he did pretty much was raising the white flag. He should have been pulled early third quarter at the latest.

He wasnt going to do it cause he took us here its understandable

Its still hard for me to justify doing that down 2 scores with 10 to play, especially considering what evan has looked like.

Advertisement
This is all on Malik to me. Richt called some ****** plays but missing open Receivers, balls getting smacked down, and taking sacks is on Rosier.

I'm about as negative a poster that there is but if you can't see that this team has taken a huge step in the right direction then you should get off the bandwagon. This team played with immense heart without a bye for 10 straight weeks. They were physically and emotionally exhausted.
Clemson will likely beat us next week because they have a serious depth advantage. This is where lack of depth rears its ugly head

Im the same way my man and I know we are trending in the right direction

Why doesnt deejay get to run the ball more. I feel he moves the chains much better than homer. Homer is a bit stiff like miller, good for straight line speed. Not ideal in a runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back