Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Defense won 10 in a row in spite of Rosiers garbage ***

Advertisement
Hoping for “health problems” from Richt causing him to step down

Hahaha that's beautiful. About as realistic as him winning a National Championship, though, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. What? Shut the **** up. We were not supposed to come close to winning a championship this year. We have a great recruiting class coming in. Stop overreacting.

QB play lost this game, they matched us in physicality and he had to make plays and he didnt. Still a successful season to me czuz I wasnt expecting being ranked number 2

Agreed. Team exceeded expectations this year. Truthfully, never expected them to beat Clemson in the ACC Championship. Winning the Coastal was the most realistic goal. Let UM remember this game and the embarrassment of letting a frosh QB outplay them.

Advertisement
Team really embarrassing themselves on that last drive.

Not only that...I'm really tired of the lack of holding calls. Thomas was getting clotheslined on that bootleg touchdown.

Advertisement
we should fly banners for SOMETHING. IDC what it is but this is what you get from a loser coach with a POS at QB

Advertisement
SinfulReasonableHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

This team had no balls today. No gumption. Call it whatever you want - they came to Pittsburgh, bent over, and asked the Panthers for a good old prison raping. And that's exactly what they got.

Advertisement
Hoping for “health problems” from Richt causing him to step down

Hahaha that's beautiful. About as realistic as him winning a National Championship, though, unfortunately.

Dude. What? Shut the **** up. We were not supposed to come close to winning a championship this year. We have a great recruiting class coming in. Stop overreacting.

Expectations change with time. If you're okay with this performance JUST BECAUSE you didn't expect us to be a contender this year then it is YOU that needs to shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back