Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but this loss is clearly on Richt and his OC coaching staff..
How @sshole? The plays were there for Malik to make for 3 and 1/4th of a qtr and he kept throwing like ****! There were about 3 touchdowns that he missed out on and throwing behind the receivers. Open your eyes maybe this will wake Malik up.

Advertisement
Unfortunately we never got a chance to see the good Rosier today. The D did enough although they didn't play great. If we get Richards and Herndon back next week along with being a huge underdog, we got a fighter's chance next week.

I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

LOl you are a . Malik couldn't make simple screen throws.

And you're a ****sucking fggot. Malik being hit and miss is nothing new. Richt showed why he never won anything thing in Athens today, giving the reigns to a guy who couldn't even get throw the ball past the LOS

Besides that one drive where we scored in the 2nd, where was the hit? he missed all game. Dumb ****

I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

And you're a ****sucking fggot. Malik being hit and miss is nothing new. Richt showed why he never won anything thing in Athens today, giving the reigns to a guy who couldn't even get throw the ball past the LOS

Yeah it's hilarious that everyone is turning on Malik now. The same guy who got us here in the first place. There were posts flooding this board about how "Kaaya was holding us back" and Rosier was proof of that....now we get these lovely nuggets.

There is NO defense for what Richt did in that spot today. NONE. That **** was unforgiveable.

We were going to lose regardless....but that's not the point.

Man **** you fair weather fans and people cussing our coaching staff. You sound like Georgia fans. Our coaches got us here and although our dumbasses don't agree with their decisions (who know their team better than any of us) they gave us a 10-1 regular season. Rosier had a bad game. I'm glad it was this week and potentially not next. We still control our own fate.

True Miami fans who are happy to be 10-1 and playing for the ACC, LETS RIDE.

Advertisement

Besides that one drive where we scored in the 2nd, where was the hit? he missed all game. Dumb ****

Oblivion must be a Gator or Seminole fan, jealous as ****! 10-1 and headed to the ACC Championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's hilarious that everyone is turning on Malik now. The same guy who got us here in the first place. There were posts flooding this board about how "Kaaya was holding us back" and Rosier was proof of that....now we get these lovely nuggets.

There is NO defense for what Richt did in that spot today. NONE. That **** was unforgiveable.

Malik didn't GET US anywhere. The DEFENSE did.

Malik isn’t the one who got us here. It was crazy defensive turnover.

Man **** you fair weather fans and people cussing our coaching staff. You sound like Georgia fans. Our coaches got us here and although our dumbasses don't agree with their decisions (who know their team better than any of us) they gave us a 10-1 regular season. Rosier had a bad game. I'm glad it was this week and potentially not next. We still control our own fate.

True Miami fans who are happy to be 10-1 and playing for the ACC, LETS RIDE.

We don't control our own fate. We can beat Clemson and still be left out of the playoff.

Advertisement
Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.

Malik didn't get us the winning streak. He did nothing special this whole season, sure he was clutch in some games but only because he played like **** in most of those games to put us in those situations.

Exactly. Put a decent QB on this team and we're a contender.

DURING THE 10 GAME WIN STREAK YOU DUMB ****.

And you took away a drive from him with good field position where he very likely could have had another good moment. EITHER WAY.....he EARNED the right to be on the field in that spot.

Post less.

We just lost our first game of the season, still playing for the conference CG, still have a shot at the playoffs...all while we were all saying 10-2 8 months ago. This loss hurts, but we have a lot to be thankful for this season, and we still have a lot to play for. Lets get it out of the way now, and move on to next week with hopefully a wake up call. GO CANES!

STFU with all this bull**** sunshine 5 minutes after a loss. ******* Ned Flanders over here.

Malik isn’t the one who got us here. It was crazy defensive turnover.

There was no other QB on this year or last year's roster who gets us to where we're at.

Advertisement
10-1 far exceeded my expectations

Yep but the one really hurts. If it had come in the ACC championship so be it...but for it to be to that garbage team... it stings.
Having said that I can't forget the 10 wins and how it has felt to be a fan after so loooong of crap.

Fans that have been around, did you really believe this team was playoff worthy? This team has tons of heart but too many holes starting with an average QB.

Thought we had enough to beat 4-7 Pitt

What makes you think this team has a ton of heart? They showed no heart today.

You are quickly becoming one of the worst posters on this board...and that's quite a feat given the influx of recent talent.

Too many overreactions in here. Richt has done incredibly well to take this team an entire season with only 1 loss. Sure, that 1 loss sucks, but Rosier being this inaccurate for so long was bound to bite us in the *** at some point, and it did. We had wide open WRs all game and Rosier can't hit them because he has poor accuracy. Do I need to remind y'all that Rosier was a Golden recruit? Richt doesn't even have all of his guys here yet.

I'm mostly irritated with Feagles. Blows my mind how we have a guy whose SOLE JOB is to punt footballs and he shanks 8 of them for 20-30 yards. The lost of field position we desperately needed this game contributed big time to this loss.

Advertisement

DURING THE 10 GAME WIN STREAK YOU DUMB ****.

And you took away a drive from him with good field position where he very likely could have had another good moment. EITHER WAY.....he EARNED the right to be on the field in that spot.

Post less.

Have to agree. BIG time blunder taking Rosier out. No other way to see it IMO.
Doesn't mean the outcome would be different but it was the best shot you have. There's the hope he gets it going.
Sherrief didn't stand a chance.

Our goal this Year was to win the Coastal and compete for the ACC. Would have been nice to compete for the NC, and we still could if we get lucky but does anyone on this site NOT think that 2018 & 2019 will be our real we're back years? CANES FOREVER!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Some of you guys are acting like a bunch of doom and gloom j@ck@sses. We play for the ACC title next Saturday and if we win we are in the Playoff, period.

4 takeaways from today:

1) Pulling Rosier and putting in Sheriffs in the 4th quarter was a terrible coaching move. I get that Rosier's accuracy was awful (it's been bad all year and we know what he is by now), but you have to keep rolling with him at that point in the game. Absolutely let all the air out of the balloon. If this call was made in the 1st/2nd/beginning of the 3rd quarter, I'm ok with it. Flat out bad decision by CMR, especially on the timing of it.

2) OL played poorly. This isn't all on Rosier. The OL couldn't stop a 4 man rush from getting pressure or create clean lanes for Rosier to throw (lots of batted balls). OL also did a poor job run blocking. This is something I'm sure we'll see more in detail in [MENTION=5374]HurricaneVision[/MENTION] 's post.

3) With the accuracy issues that I've seen from Rosier all season, I'd be shocked if he didn't get beat out for the starting QB job next season.

4) We beat Clemson in the ACC title game and we are in the playoffs! This game won't affect our playoff chances, period. Take care of business against Clemson and we are in.

Side note - Clemson's only loss in last year's title season was to Pitt. Good omen? Foreshadowing? Hope so!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back