Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans that have been around, did you really believe this team was playoff worthy? This team has tons of heart but too many holes starting with an average QB.
Agreed but doesn’t make the loss any easier to take, especially being this close to playing in playoff. I started to drink the Kool aid but I knew we couldn’t keep letting crappy teams hang around, week after week, and expect to win. The luck finally ran out, I guess.

Advertisement
Wow! I don't want to lay this in Rosier's lap but he was awful today with so much on the line. He was badly outplayed by a freshman QB. I'm not really happy with the job Richt did either. Given some of the early field position UM had they only managed 7 points in this game, that's on everybody players and coaches alike.

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ******* retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.

Malik didn't get us the winning streak. He did nothing special this whole season, sure he was clutch in some games but only because he played like **** in most of those games to put us in those situations.

Who ever is talking sh@t is an ungrateful biotch!!!! We are ahead of schedule and we’ve had a great season even with all the misques that is Malik Rosier. Coach Richt had to get his attention somehow cause he was Extra awful today so I don’t blame Coach Richt. We’ve got a chance to still win the ACC and maybe more. If you don’t like that we’re not undefeated f@ck off find a new team biotches

Advertisement
Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.

Rosier didn't get us a winning streak. DEFENSE did.

Defense had it's ups and downs during the streaks. This whole team has been streaky on both sides of the ball.

"ROSIER IS HORRIBLE"

Richt changes QBs.

"RICHT IS HORRIBLE. PUT ROSIER BACK IN"

This is why you guys didn't deserve 10-0.

Jaromir what about then Gaturds and Noles, you should be embarrassed to talk crap in this site! When your teams are better you can’t talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Time to hire an OC.

Right needs to recognize his strengths and weaknesses.

Down 10, in the 4th, to a ****ty 4-7 team.

This game is ENTIRELY on our offense.

We watching the same game? I've seen nothing but open WRs all game and Rosier throwing ducks.
I've seen us at the our 40 yard line then our Punter kicks a 20 yard punt.

Rosier played like ****, no doubt about it.

Yes, Feagles contributed.

However, in my humble opinion, play calling and **** OL play cost us this one.

How many yards rushing did we have tonight?

How often did balls get tipped at the LOS. Those DL were penetrating the gaps and breaking up our passing lanes alll game.

OC, OL, QB play alllllll sucked.

Tired of hearing about playcalling. It's not playcalling it's execution.

This team needs to start getting more push from the offensive line, and WE NEED A QB

We just lost our first game of the season, still playing for the conference CG, still have a shot at the playoffs...all while we were all saying 10-2 8 months ago. This loss hurts, but we have a lot to be thankful for this season, and we still have a lot to play for. Lets get it out of the way now, and move on to next week with hopefully a wake up call. GO CANES!

This was all on Rosier and Feagles, the plays were there and he just couldn't execute them... We've got out coached on both ends of the field today peeps, Disappointing to say the least but we need to move on...

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will be Rosier’s last season, so if you are a fan enjoy because Nikosi will be playing next fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we have some intelligent fans here. Sure Malik had a horrible game but so did our OL and Richt is totally brain dead and does not have his pulse on the offense. Why so many drop back passes that are blocked? Malik is not tall therefore we need screens to Homer and rollouts but none of that because Richt is a bumbling idiot. WAKE UP AND WATCH THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WINS GAME!

Advertisement
Richt is on the clock now. Win the title next year or gtfo.

When you have an opportunity to play for the ship, you have to take it. Bed****ting like this just KILLS your program.

Dumbest puzzy reaction today, and there have been many.

Ummm, no its not even close....Penn St,, Tennessee , Alabama and 02 vs. Ohio State were a lot worse.

I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

LOl you are a . Malik couldn't make simple screen throws.

And you're a ****sucking fggot. Malik being hit and miss is nothing new. Richt showed why he never won anything in Athens today, giving the reigns to a guy who couldn't even throw the ball past the LOS

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Rosier didn't get us a winning streak. DEFENSE did.

Defense had it's ups and downs during the streaks. This whole team has been streaky on both sides of the ball.

Look I agree with you that Richt shouldn't have pulled Rosier.

I disagree when you said Rosier EARNED anything. Rosier is garbage. He rode the coat tails of a great defense to 10 wins.

This team would be a contender if we had an above average QB

But we knew this going in to the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back