Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst losses in program history.

Have to agree. Could have gone into acc championship ranked #1 and instead decided to take a day off against a team starting a brand new qb, who outplayed our "veteran" qb. Richt should fire himself for not seeing that from the first snap of the game. It was 100% obvious to me (and the bookies too, I guess)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just hope we came out of this without losing anyone to injury for next week. We will be OK!

No chance we beat Clemson with their "home field" advantage and our star players out. This team is limping towards the finish line. We overachieved big time. Everyone just settle down!

Advertisement
Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ******* retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.

Advertisement
Richt took the air out of the balloon when he put Evan in.

Sure Rosier has played like *** all day, but the kid is 10-0 this season and earned every right to finish the drive. The whole team, including the defense, walked back to the bus upon seeing that BS.

Down 10, with 10 minutes to go in the 4th. What a fking idiot.

I have to agree with this. I mean I get that Rosier was having issues, but he's been at his best AT THAT MOMENT.

Time to hire an OC.

Right needs to recognize his strengths and weaknesses.

Down 10, in the 4th, to a ****ty 4-7 team.

This game is ENTIRELY on our offense.

We watching the same game? I've seen nothing but open WRs all game and Rosier throwing ducks.
I've seen us at the our 40 yard line then our Punter kicks a 20 yard punt.

Rosier played like ****, no doubt about it.

Yes, Feagles contributed.

However, in my humble opinion, play calling and **** OL play cost us this one.

How many yards rushing did we have tonight?

How often did balls get tipped at the LOS. Those DL were penetrating the gaps and breaking up our passing lanes alll game.

OC, OL, QB play alllllll sucked.

Advertisement
Richt is on the clock now. Win the title next year or gtfo.

When you have an opportunity to play for the ship, you have to take it. Bed****ting like this just KILLS your program.

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.

Rosier didn't get us a winning streak. DEFENSE did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back