Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
baw.gif

HALFTIME!

Advertisement
I know our d isn’t that good but it’s better then this. This is unacceptable . Looks like bolden all by himself again
Bolden is slow in pursuit and has the team high in missed tackles. we SEVERELY overrated him

It's 03:17 am where I live and this team never dissapoints when it comes to almost giving me heartattacks this early in the morning, the only consistency we've had this season

This DL is overrated. We only look good against FSU. Rest of the year is meh. We are not getting anywhere near the TFLs and sacks of recent years. Our defense is predicated on getting the other team off schedule on early downs. Not seeing it at all this game.

Advertisement
15 was trying to punch the ball out, I don’t have a problem with that. I have a problem with his initial hit pushing the Qb forward. Awful football IQ

And this is why some of us were upset at “only” allowing 19 points to Pitt and 14 to UVA. You could see how lucky we were, and that this performance was inevitable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm so sick of this sloppy, undisciplined mess every week. We're embarrassing ourselves in front of the entire nation tonight. Fans of other teams always describe us as a talented team that can be relied upon to hold ourselves back. We're proving them right tonight.

Advertisement
Remember when some of y’all thought we would blow them our? Lmao good times. We couldn’t blowout a high school team.

Other than King and the freshman RBs this team is ***. That's pretty obvious.
I would go with King and Mallory. The frosh backs show glimmers. At some point one of those two just has to take the position over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back