Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Dline needs to wake up man

idk if they need to request LOOSER jerseys or what but they get held but they need to keep ripping and twisting to show the hold CLEAER

Advertisement
Don’t worry guys, when we sneak out a win (maybe) against one of the worst teams in the ACC, the sunshine pumpers will be there to tell us that we are 6-1!!!!

Like i said.... I hope defense gives up 42 every game rest of way.. O score 45 and wins

BAKER AND STAFF HAS TO GO (Manny has to put the defense in an outsiders hands)
Unless you are bringing in a complete stud at DC alot won't change we are slow have no dts. Our linebackers meh corners are meh our best Safety is gone

Advertisement
Nothing like rushing home to catch the game only to see Pope drop an easy 1st down pass. Why does that dude try and body catch like that.

I'm ****ed off for NCST fans. How are you on pace to score 48 points by shredding poor boy Blake's retarded scheme to shreds only to run out the final 2 minutes?

1 yard line, 50 yard line, it makes no difference

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm so sick of this sloppy, undisciplined mess every week. We're embarrassing ourselves in front of the entire nation tonight. Fans of other teams always describe us as a talented team that can be relied upon to hold ourselves back. We're proving them right tonight.
We've proven them right for a generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back