Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember not being able to wait to watch the replay of Miami games. Now they just sit in the dvr and collect virtual dust! This team is literally hard to watch. Sloppy, lucky, stupid, lazy, uninspired, entitled.....it’s disgusting. And when will manny show some ****g FIRE on the sidelines towards these dumb azzed players and these Cheating azzed refs?!?!?! They are allowing our kids to get absolutely MAULED on every play?!?!!!!!!?!?! W.T. F.!!!!????!?!!!?!

Advertisement
Can someone describe our d philosophy please? Is it base d and soft zones and an occasional telegraphed blitz? Am I missing something?

Advertisement
I'm ****ed off for NCST fans. How are you on pace to score 48 points by shredding poor boy Blake's retarded scheme to shreds only to run out the final 2 minutes?

1 yard line, 50 yard line, it makes no difference
thank you! they have our number cold on D but they keep effing up with self inflicted crap or wimping out...they stop either of those things, we'd be getting boatraced...

Advertisement
This is the most overrated 5-1 team. Smoke and mirrors. Can't tackle or cover for ****. No pressure from the DL. Can't run the ball against anyone other than cellar teams. Literally no fire or energy. We're actually wasting King.

1q2w.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Changes to our defensive philosophy need to be made immediately. We obviously don’t have the type of players on D this year that we have had in past years to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back