Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pope and Wiggins need to be told to hit the portal at the end of the year. And need to watch from the sidelines the rest of the year after all the freshmen come back from covid

Advertisement
A bunch of guys need to come on back next year
All of them. But I can’t wait to LMAO when 2-3 declare and go undrafted. It’s like what film are they watching?

Unless Brevin balls out the rest of the season, he has no business even thinking about leaving.

I'm so sick of this sloppy, undisciplined mess every week. We're embarrassing ourselves in front of the entire nation tonight. Fans of other teams always describe us as a talented team that can be relied upon to hold ourselves back. We're proving them right tonight.

Coaching staff if a joke

Advertisement

15:00 1st quarter

jack donaghy scotch GIF

Advertisement
Show some fire manny!! A team looks like it’s coach... soft
Lol at Shanny showing any emotion. The guy is the anti-William Wallace. No fire, no emotion,no passion. Just an insecure trust fund baby who was handed everything on a silver platter all his life

This DL is overrated. We only look good against FSU. Rest of the year is meh. We are not getting anywhere near the TFLs and sacks of recent years. Our defense is predicated on getting the other team off schedule on early downs. Not seeing it at all this game.
Yea we definitely gave the DL to much credit.

Worst coached defense I have ever seen. Bad penalties, low football IQ. Coaches lost with also 0 IQ. Manny catches most of the the blame for “developing” this trash but fire baker too

All of them. But I can’t wait to LMAO when 2-3 declare and go undrafted. It’s like what film are they watching?

Unless Brevin balls out the rest of the season, he has no business even thinking about leaving.
Come Back?! We need a purge

Advertisement
Advertisement
The way we come out after a bye week looks like it's game 1 of a season. So much undiciplined play and penalties.

Football teams take on the identity of their leaders, aka their coaches.

Most of our coaching staff is Pop Warner level, look like deer in headlights on the sideline & have no ******* reason to be coaching the Miami Hurricanes. If everyone got fired, I guarantee you 60% of them would be coaching high school ball somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back