Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok so what if you don't kick it and your D gives up a field goal and you're down two scores?
That’s what the D has been doing all night. They gave up 500 yards on defensive at that point in the game. State was 7-11 on 3rd downs. A part of the reason why you go for the TD in that spot is because the defensive was getting shredded. I understand what you are saying. Say Miami doesn’t get the 7 there. So they are down by 7 and State takes over at their 5 yard line. Even that’s better than what Manny did (kicking the FG to be down by 4 and State starting at LEAST on their own 30 against a Defensive they have shredded so far).

King did what he was brought here to do..win games for the U..stop tryna take away the fact manny identified a problem at QB and got it fixed. Most other coaches wouldn’t have given Jwilliams the pink slip
Agree... Now he needs to identify a problem at D coordinator and solve that...

Advertisement
Let's not talk about luck when the refs fùcked us all night long anyways
Refs don’t determine the game
But you right
When I played I always said don’t rely on refs to make calls for you.
the refs tried to give us a chance on the offsides that was called a false start which would have given them the first down. That was a horrible call. It was uneven but that was.a huge one because they would have had a first down

Advertisement
Ivey ain’t did ish! Right place right time!
Bad play by the QB to throw a rocket on that play

He did his job. He was where he was because of that what he was supposed to be doing and he caught the ball

Lucky on the int. It takes luck to win sometimes bruh. No shame in that. Like Jay Z said “When you play with skill, good luck can happen”
How was that luck. We flushed the Qb, had great pressure to force a quick bad throw and our guy caught the tip. We do tip drills, did you even know that. Preparation meets opportunity. Boom. Sorry, good d caused that pick.

King did what he was brought here to do..win games for the U..stop tryna take away the fact manny identified a problem at QB and got it fixed. Most other coaches wouldn’t have given Jwilliams the pink slip
Ummm, ANY coach would have given him a pink slip. Why else do you think he's at some community college now? No one wanted him. Also, King made the decision to come to Miami. Diaz didn't make that decision for him. What the **** would Manny have said? "No, D'Eriq, we don't want you at Miami!" Come on.

I am happy we won, but King can not save us every week. At some point we need to start seeing disciplined, inspired football from more than just King. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Advertisement
Agree... Now he needs to identify a problem at D coordinator and solve that...
That part..I was gunna give Baker ***** *** a .20 cent raise earlier this week..****. Give the keys to Banda for the rest of the szn with manny’s playbook..all seriousness I think manny could take over the D RN. He has plenty of experience on his staff to hold the rest down

Lmao, held them to 120 yards in 2nd half. Where was the smoke and mirrors again. Gtfoh.
The D seems to adapt relatively well at half time every game, but what the heck is going on with our pre game prep that they have been so bad for the first half of so many games. We are 6 games into the season, there is no way that every team we are playing is giving us some new look they have never used before.

Advertisement
That’s what the D has been doing all night. They gave up 500 yards on defensive at that point in the game. State was 7-11 on 3rd downs. A part of the reason why you go for the TD in that spot is because the defensive was getting shredded. I understand what you are saying. Say Miami doesn’t get the 7 there. So they are down by 7 and State takes over at their 5 yard line. Even that’s better than what Manny did (kicking the FG to be down by 4 and State starting at LEAST on their own 30 against a Defensive they have shredded so far).

I disagree. You just had the first two tds called back. One from a bs review and one penalty. Momentum had swung bad juju there. Nc state gets a stop that’s deflating. We kick the fg we come off the field like aight could have been worse.

He did his job. He was where he was because of that what he was supposed to be doing and he caught the ball
What???
No!! That’s stupid! He was just standing in soft zone the receiver was open lol
A broken clock is right at least twice a day
Stop it bruh you sound stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back