Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm drunk, clearly

Lashlee for HC. He's emasculating Diass on the sidelines.
Based on the assistants he hired on O, I trust him to higher better assistants on D than the HC. Banda Can stay for recruiting.

That’s what the D has been doing all night. They gave up 500 yards on defensive at that point in the game. State was 7-11 on 3rd downs. A part of the reason why you go for the TD in that spot is because the defensive was getting shredded. I understand what you are saying. Say Miami doesn’t get the 7 there. So they are down by 7 and State takes over at their 5 yard line. Even that’s better than what Manny did (kicking the FG to be down by 4 and State starting at LEAST on their own 30 against a Defensive they have shredded so far).
Glad you are not making decisions. We held them to 120 yards in 2nd half. 410 for the game. Do you even read stats?

The D seems to adapt relatively well at half time every game, but what the heck is going on with our pre game prep that they have been so bad for the first half of so many games. We are 6 games into the season, there is no way that every team we are playing is giving us some new look they have never used before.
Agreed. That is why Baker loses his job.

How was that luck. We flushed the Qb, had great pressure to force a quick bad throw and our guy caught the tip. We do tip drills, did you even know that. Preparation meets opportunity. Boom. Sorry, good d caused that pick.
Yeah I get that but the qb just gave them a gift. They got lucky the WR dropped it. If he caught it we not having this conversation

Advertisement
I disagree. You just had the first two tds called back. One from a bs review and one penalty. Momentum had swung bad juju there. Nc state gets a stop that’s deflating. We kick the fg we come off the field like aight could have be

but brother, there’s no guarantee you get the ball back after you’ve given up 500 yards already. The team is already down there. You need a TD. After the he FG, you still need the TD. So you need a stop, enough time, and march 70 yards down the field.

Ummm, ANY coach would have given him a pink slip. Why else do you think he's at some community college now? No one wanted him. Also, King made the decision to come to Miami. Diaz didn't make that decision for him. What the **** would Manny have said? "No, D'Eriq, we don't want you at Miami!" Come on.

I am happy we won, but King can not save us every week. At some point we need to start seeing disciplined, inspired football from more than just King. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
So Diaz gets no credit for getting king to Miami. And no not every coach would’ve given Williams the pink slip. Check his numbers as a RS freshman with a terrible system..they were not bad. What Diaz identified was was a maturity issue. A cancer and hit got rid of it. No matter the talent jarren for sure had. Pay the man his dues on those two regards. His next steps: continue getting ws in that win column, accumulate talent

So Diaz gets no credit for getting king to Miami. And no not every coach would’ve given Williams the pink slip. Check his numbers as a RS freshman with a terrible system..they were not bad. What Diaz identified was was a maturity issue. A cancer and hit got rid of it. No matter the talent jarren for sure had. Pay the man his dues on those two regards. His next steps: continue getting ws in that win column, accumulate talent
When the **** is Diaz going to develop players, not just get one or two rentals a year that were developed by someone else?

Advertisement
Yeah I get that but the qb just gave them a gift. They got lucky the WR dropped it. If he caught it we not having this conversation
He could not catch it, bad throw caused by pressure. And even if he had, they still had to go 70 yards. Only had 120 yards in the 2nd half.

but brother, there’s no guarantee you get the ball back after you’ve given up 500 yards already. The team is already down there. You need a TD. After the he FG, you still need the TD. So you need a stop, enough time, and march 70 yards down the field.
I get the analytics behind it. I do. I’m talking about the emotions. Those were some bad vibes. I’m also super ******* high right now.

For those who have seen me post know I live across the street from Carter Finley. I know enough big donors that I got in tonight. I was there And was disgusted. Zero energy and zero passion. If King wasn’t on our team we would’ve lost by 20+. We got feasted on by a 2nd string QB that wasn’t good enough to play at FSU. We had zero business winning this game.

I’m happier than anybody on this site tonight but like I’ve been saying all night, we aren’t good. Enjoy this boys we didn’t deserve it.

Advertisement
For those who have seen me post know I live across the street from Carter Finley. I know enough big donors that I got in tonight. I was there And was disgusted. Zero energy and zero passion. If King wasn’t on our team we would’ve lost by 20+. We got feasted on by a 2nd string QB that wasn’t good enough to play at FSU. We had zero business winning this game.

I’m happier than anybody on this site tonight but like I’ve been saying all night, we aren’t good. Enjoy this boys we didn’t deserve it.
Why did they not deserve it?

Advertisement
How many yards 410. 120 in 2nd half. Starting to understand why now?

How many yards 410. 120 in 2nd half. Starting to understand why now?
I see where you are coming from and I certain exaggerated. But you’re telling me, from what you saw, you had hope you he defense would have forced a punt with enough time on the clock to go down the field and score a TD?

I see where you are coming from and I certain exaggerated. But you’re telling me, from what you saw, you had hope you he defense would have forced a punt with enough time on the clock to go down the field and score a TD?
Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back