Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is what should be going on ‘during the game’. (start at 54:11)

No guarantees wins on the schedule. I have no expectations. Just taking things week by week in hopes we can have some miracle 10 win season still and get some on the fence recruits

lmao, dude he'll be lucky to squeek out 8

when mandy is gone, i truly hope another program doesn’t get him. I don’t want another fan base to suffer like we have.

Advertisement
wonder what manny is thinking with usc knocking down his door throwing bags of cash to leave miami and come be the head coach there manny needs to get his head in the game and blake needs to end this **** and offer up the ante to keep usc from poaching diaz from us end of story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just an FYI Anthony Lucas is watching this albatross.

wonder what manny is thinking with usc knocking down his door throwing bags of cash to leave miami and come be the head coach there manny needs to get his head in the game and blake needs to end this **** and offer up the ante to keep usc from poaching diaz from us end of story
I want what you’re smoking…

Advertisement
I just got back from coaching flag football. Seems like the 8-10 year olds can throw and catch better than D1 players. And score a lot more points too

LMAO! You were doing that under a different set of rules. I’m glad you’re back. Unfortunately this guy got 3 more points and his ban time bumped to the next level.
Bro I made so many alt accounts. I spent hours googling how to beat the system. Never could. So I just decided to email the admins and humble myself. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back