Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cry Crying GIF by blackbear - Find & Share on GIPHY

Oh! Got it. Even on that play he forced that ball on a bad read. Cam on the dump had an easy 10. He didn’t need to try and force that ball. Yards were right in front of him. Go back and watch the play. Cam is literally right in front of him.
I’ll have to rewatch if we can slip out of here with a win. Hate rewatching L’s.

Advertisement
Better start lookin at backup croots...

Big time croots will regress or get injured at Miami, it is not a good business decision...

There is talent for a good coach tho but the AD must be purged entirely before the hire......

I think Manny should implement a one recruiting class every 4 years policy. Since no freshman ever has a chance of playing and no upper classmen ever has a chance of being benched, we should just take in one recruiting class every 4 years that will lock in our team for the 4 years. It's how we run our team as it is but this way it becomes official.

Advertisement
You know how you can just watch someone play the game and think that kid is going to be a player well the same can be done looking at a coach watch when the camera’s pan over to diaz on the sideline and think to yourself is that head coach material

Update: We still suck.

Same ****. Different week.

I’ve seen all I’ve needed to from this coaching staff
This is who we are. It is what it is. I pump sunshine up my own *** every week, hoping for a different outcome. And it’s not that we have bad players, it’s more how they are being coached. Saban could take this same group…

If we contain the edges on the run and pass msu would be shut out. We've given them most of their yards. On offense we gotta catch the ball and quit shooting ourselves in the foot

Advertisement
Better start lookin at backup croots...

Big time croots will regress or get injured at Miami, it is not a good business decision...

There is talent for a good coach tho but the AD must be purged entirely before the hire......
the roster aint as talented as yall be thinking, someone covered that on YT recently from this very website.

Advertisement
How are we going to adjust? We didn’t get better at tackling in 20 mins, so what are we going to do to contain this rushing attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back