Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Mandy does... Y'all geniuses said blame it on baker, Mandy needs to call the game... Again he was calling game all along. If this doesn't prove it to y'all then y'all just stoopid

The play calling didn't kill us in this game. Our tackling was about as good as Bishop Sycamore.

Advertisement
And man I finally seen the light with Flagg, bruh is slow as molasses and looks like he’s running on square wheels.

Gonna be a long time before your services are needed again.
It's been real. Probably just my frustration talking, I'm sure I'll be ****-posting about Manny on the main board in a day or two but I need to step back and do something better with my Saturday's for a while.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

The play calling didn't kill us in this game. Our tackling was about as good as Bishop Sycamore.
I'm tired of talking football with y'all. I'm finally gonna take antrelles advice and stop talking football with people who don't understand how to break down what's happening on the field... No one is saying the tackling(which by the way has alot to do with coaching)is anywhere near adequate or LESS of an issue. Learn to seperate one from the other. Because the tackling is emphasized due to the scheme and bad play calling. Constantly being out of place etc and just having no heart. Two transfers are the only people that showed up to play with heart. SAYS ALOT THAT YET AGAIN TRANSFERS ARE ONLY PEOPLE NOT SHOOK. king & Rambo. Half these kids got no business on the field. Guess what. Again that's coaching...

Advertisement
I'm tired of talking football with y'all. I'm finally gonna take antrelles advice and stop talking football with people who don't understand how to break down what's happening on the field... No one is saying the tackling(which by the way has alot to do with coaching)is anywhere near adequate or LESS of an issue. Learn to seperate one from the other. Because the tackling is emphasized due to the scheme and bad play calling. Constantly being out of place etc and just having no heart. Two transfers are the only people that showed up to play with heart. SAYS ALOT THAT YET AGAIN TRANSFERS ARE ONLY PEOPLE NOT SHOOK. king & Rambo. Half these kids got no business on the field. Guess what. Again that's coaching...

You saying you tired of talking about football, but jump to offense when we talking about why the defense sucks. Those dudes were in position and MISSED THE TACKLES. The scheme is not good, but it's emphasized by poor tackling and playing with no linebackers. This is ALL Manny's fault, but the scheme itself would do a lot better if they could do basic ****, like tackling the guy right in front of them.

Advertisement
Don't go. You are better than that.

Miami's Diaz optimistic despite 2nd loss: 'This is a temporary situation'

This guy is clueless

Advertisement
Maybe last weeks cat in the stadium was actually jumping bc it couldn't take watching this team anymore. We should have respected it wishes and put it out of its misery.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back