Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANNY NEEDS TO FIRED AT 4PM OR SOONER TODAY. ALSO, KING SHOULD NEVER EVER PLAY ANOTHER SNAP. TIME SHOULD BE GIVED TO GARCIA AND VAN DYKE. KING IS NOT THE PLAYER OF LAST YEAR AND HAS DIGRESSED TREMENOUSLY!
He wasn't that hot last year either. He had a few good games, and a bunch of stuck in first gear games. The O just doesn't put up points with him in there. Not against anyone with a **** pulse, at least.

Advertisement
King is garbage. How many turnovers today? Time to give the younger QBs a chance.
You people are high if you think Manny gets another year lol
Manny's career at UM is being counted in weeks, not years. I just don't know that there is someone on the current staff who can be an adequate interim. If this even makes a difference.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted Manny to succeed bc it meant my team is competing for ships, but it is what it is at this point. He isn't the guy, he isn't. He recruited well, but those recruiting classes don't matter if they don't see the field. I'd rather see James Williams and Kam making mistakes instead of Bolden and Hall. Ford and Miller have zero impact, you can't tell me Taylor can't even sniff the field. Here is to hoping @Cribby is right and we get rid of James and Diaz.

Advertisement
Things that should happen at this point: Manny fired, TVD / Garcia get the snaps, Taylor and all the freshmen / sophomores get the snaps. There is an incredibly low ceiling with Manny and the current setup, so what's to gain by sticking with status quo? Doubt any of it will happen unfortunately - and we could end up with a bad record, a bunch of transfers and decommitments, and competing with FSU as ****** rebuilding programs by the new year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back