Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we will face worse QBs the rest of the season than we’ve faced this week and last week

And we still struggling
That Brennan Armstrong from UVA is top 5 in the nation.

The RB from Duke is on a tear to start the season top 5 in the nation so far.

Got UNC and Howell to deal with,

The RBs from NCST

The defense of VT,

Kenny Pickett and Pitt.

All very loseable games.

Advertisement
I’m not kidding when I say this, but I truly believe the worst thing they can do now is win. I was on the Manny train. I didn’t like the hire originally, but I got on board. They need to lose to get this guy the **** outta here

Advertisement
That Brennan Armstrong from UVA is top 5 in the nation.

The RB from Duke is on a tear to start the season top 5 in the nation so far.

Got UNC and Howell to deal with,

The RBs from NCST

The defense of VT,

Kenny Pickett and Pitt.

All very loseable games.
Other than UNC, all scrub teams like Miami.

Advertisement
Do

Ugh. Can’t stand the shmucks who consistently make alt accounts.
LMAO! You were doing that under a different set of rules. I’m glad you’re back. Unfortunately this guy got 3 more points and his ban time bumped to the next level.

I honestly think this is Blake’s and Manny’s last year here, week after week it’s just amateur **** from the staff, it’s obvious to anyone with eyes this staff is a failure.

Advertisement
But but certain people (you know who you are) were saying that Miami only struggled last week because App State is good.

Clowns

No guarantees wins on the schedule. I have no expectations. Just taking things week by week in hopes we can have some miracle 10 win season still and get some on the fence recruits

Advertisement
On a more positive note. Did anyone catch Chris Graves’ highlights last night?
He could literally start here right now.
Dude is a top 10 recruit imo.
He needs 3 years to learn the playbook and how to practice. But he’ll fit in nicely in 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back