Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BRUH KING LOOKS OK OTHER THAN THE PICK HE SHOULD HAVE 2TDS ON 23-28 WITH ALMOST 275 @ HALF THEM AIN’T BAD STATS IF HE THROWS FOR 450 YARDS 30-35 2TDS AND ONE 1 PICK HE DID HIS PART THAT TOUCHDOWN DROP BY MALLORY HURTS BRUH.
What ******* game are you watching? He’s consistently missing his reads. His pick was a missed read. Stop quoting me math. Turn in the ******* game tape and watch this idiot sack himself 5 billion times and how many plays are left on the field.

I’m at this game. If he had even a clue how to run this O then this game is a blowout.

Advertisement
The ACC should be disbanded. SEC should just absorb Clemson and put everyone else out of their misery.

If these ends would keep their should square to the LOS they would kill those cut backs. But, another problem exist they probably will miss the tackle too

Advertisement
I'd rather score 7 pts with the younger skill position players than trotting out the 24 year olds who we know aren't good

Yep. The freshman that look so good right now will look like garbage in 2 years. Same **** for the last 15 years.
then we will say i cant wait till they leave lol, i mean dead *** did OSU BAMA CLEMSON recruit LT JW and Kinchens? Im just asking

I was embarrassed for him watching that.
Me too. Generally coordinated people can pick up boxing relatively quickly. He looked like the fat housewife that comes in for boxercise. I can't believe he thought it would be a good idea to post that online.

Advertisement
Keeo circling back to our player development.

Really feel like that's the single-biggest problem with our program right now.

Guys come to UM and end up staying the same or even regressing over 4 or 5 years.

Advertisement
The only way to sum up this half is two horrendous programs doing horrendous program things. CFB would be better off if a sinkhole formed on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back