Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bro where is Jake Garcia

A4981BD7-9988-4FF1-8637-4F42D8E9CFFE.jpeg

👀

6D50F8A0-3F47-4270-943F-252D36D23A96.jpeg
9DFF173A-739D-4A71-AF40-4F5784017E83.jpeg
AAAB58D3-2FF2-496F-ACDA-0346FE50F19F.jpeg

What ******* game are you watching? He’s consistently missing his reads. His pick was a missed read. Stop quoting me math. Turn in the ******* game tape and watch this idiot sack himself 5 billion times and how many plays are left on the field.
Are you at the game because he doesn’t under throw Rambo, he walks in and we’re up at half.

Advertisement
Imagine how many people are contacting our freshman studs that don’t play on this bad of a team. Pretty easy sell IMO.

He cant block either, I dont know why hes still on the field.

He's on the field because recruiting sucks. Apparently there's nobody between him and a true freshman. The *** are they doing on the crootin' trail

He needs to light into his own *** , this is his team and it’s been this way going on three years
More than three years hes been doing this ****, I want him tf gone he sucks hes always sucked and he fooled 95% of this fan base. I saw a mole day one me and @The Franchise .....................GET TF OUT OF MIAMI NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advertisement
Still can't believe Mallory dropped that gimme touchdown. That should have Mammerelli playing the rest of the way. McCleod should be on the bench. He's simply not setting that edge. They've been holding him but if he's in the right position doing the right thing at leat the holding is a lot more obvious. NOT to say we'll get the call.
Bench McCloud and the same thing will happen. They aren't taught to set the edge. Jalen Phillips never set the edges, but watched him play for dolphins, and lo and behold, he can all of a sudden set the edge just fine.

Advertisement
Still can't believe Mallory dropped that gimme touchdown. That should have Mammerelli playing the rest of the way. McCleod should be on the bench. He's simply not setting that edge. They've been holding him but if he's in the right position doing the right thing at leat the holding is a lot more obvious. NOT to say we'll get the call.
Bench Mallory now! Liability blocking and momentum killing drops. Inexcusable.

Advertisement
Its the scheme not the player. Same **** happened last year no containment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back