Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't even blame Borregales for that missed kick. I blame Mallory for that drive going to ****.

Yup Mallory will play another 90% of the remaining snaps in this game. Bad plays means nothing to the players cause theyre still going to get their pt. Btw. I saw Mallory dropping that same pass in practice clips. Dude is a LOAF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not blaming the kicker for that one. He shouldn't have had to kick a FG in that spot. People also forget that those extreme angle kicks, from up close are tougher than they appear. Will Mallory has to be held to account for that egregious drop. What drives me nuts is that this staff doesn't pay attention to detail. At any other school, Mallory would have been riding pine after that drop. Here, nah. Keep playing.

Our WRs are playing well. They're getting open, and King is hitting them. But **** man these penalties (poor coaching) and anytime Cam Harris touches the ball is what's stopping us

Advertisement
I’m baffled at how much regression is in front of my eyes. I get it’s game 3 but this team has the most continuity probably in the history of the program and are worse. Can’t make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back