Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said the trajectory wrong? Clemson went through similar shît. Getting they *** whooped in big games and winning

Coley played 4 years...
I moved on from #82 after this game. Dude showed his true colors

Give me JT4, Hightower and pope

Advertisement
Sit yo emotional *** down and go watch the first quarter again. Cause that's where it started and ended. And Richt set the tone with the first three garbage plays he called.

I agree. But did you notice who Manny the genius confused and confounded the LSU QBs starting his first game ever in front of 100k people? Seems like your defense for Manny, who at this point I assume is your son, it take the idiot that hired him sucks worse than him. I agree the mark is worse.

Agree. The body language was very bad.

Rosier left at least 5 completions and 100 yards from just missing wife open dudes.

Also, he had decent protection multiple times and just decided to run it when there were guys open.

I feel like crap
I can even take advantage of this typo

Advertisement
Losing sucks and no one likes it. But ppl understand it happens and you move on. What kills recruiting is a fan base that is knocked for not supporting their team and turning on their players. You complain about not getting talent but do you really think kids want to play for a program where fans fly banners every time they don’t like something. Social media is on thing but publically embrashing coaches and players is a really bad look.

Kids dont want to play for losers. They dont need a banner to let them know a coach is a loser, they watch the teams play and decide for themselves. You think kids dont know Mark richt is a has been? Every coach in America recruits against him by saying “yea he wasnt good enough for the SEC”.

THAT kills recruiting. Losing kills. Bad coaches like Diaz and rumph and Hartley and Patke kill. Gotta get rid of them and find someone who can actually win.

Advertisement
Losing sucks and no one likes it. But ppl understand it happens and you move on. What kills recruiting is a fan base that is knocked for not supporting their team and turning on their players. You complain about not getting talent but do you really think kids want to play for a program where fans fly banners every time they don’t like something. Social media is on thing but publically embrashing coaches and players is a really bad look.
Tell me a program that rah rah’s an embarrassing loss.

Jeff Thomas was ******* Elite today though. If we had a ******* Qbs our WRs would absolutely kill it. RB room is loaded and yet we don't play the RB that was supposedly killing it all summer? Homer had like 2 ******* carries by the 3rd qtr. I like Deejay a lot, but come on, Homer is our starting Rb.

Team is dumb. Targeting, Roughing, getting fooled on cadence and committing encroachment penalties. They gotta understand that on a national stage, they are not getting the calls. This is a 84, 9-3 team. If they are fortunate to play Clempson in the ?ACC title game, they will get rolled.

Advertisement
The main reasons we lost:

1. Feagles. His horrible punts in the first half cost us 10 points.
2. Rosier. Pick 6. Missed open guys all game. Between the pick 6 and his missed throws, probably cost us 14 points.

That’s the game.

Nesta ain't touch the field at all... Smh

#93 Was getting his lunch ate all game

Huge holes in the middle !!

Advertisement
Y'all want the board to be unlocked so it can just be taken over by the stampede of sunshine pumpers?

Watch them spin this. They do it every time.

giphy.gif

Jeff Thomas was ******* Elite today though. If we had a ******* Qbs our WRs would absolutely kill it. RB room is loaded and yet we don't play the RB that was supposedly killing it all summer? Homer had like 2 ******* carries by the 3rd qtr. I like Deejay a lot, but come on, Homer is our starting Rb.

Homer and DJ are meh... They were smoked by some guy making his first start.

The main reasons we lost:

1. Feagles. His horrible punts in the first half cost us 10 points.
2. Rosier. Pick 6. Missed open guys all game. Between the pick 6 and his missed throws, probably cost us 14 points.

That’s the game.

And thats on Richt for not having better alternatives in year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back