Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
offense lost the game. defense has been defending half a field the whole game. Offense and special teams ruining it. Rosier should not play another game. Season is a wash. Go with the youngster.

I agree about changing qb, but have you been going to the liquor store every time the defense comes on the field? That is the only way to think the have played well. We need new coaching. The ONLY thing working right is our fans. They showed up. Too bad they are alone in the stadium. It is a mistake to think LSU is a good team.

This starts and ends with CMR this team didn’t come ready to play. 4 games in a row this team wasn’t prepared. If Rosier is the best we have then Richt and son need to be held accountable.. Don’t blame the OLine they don’t miss wide open receivers. All summer I have been killed on this board because I said Rosier sucks.. I’m ****ed time to move on left Kosi start and let’s see if Williams can start next year.. it can’t get any worse.

I think the team was prepared but at a certain point in the game your QB has to be able to put the ball in play. Malik can’t even keep the ball in play.

The silver lining is DJ Dallas looks really good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 straight bad performances on the defense, concerning.

Side note: Gerald Willis , deejay Dallas, and joe Jackson looks like the only ones on the entire team playing with any heart right now...

One
What I don’t understand is how do you see this team every day practice and not understand your teams weakness and plan around those weaknesses ...Rosier is bad But I still think you can win with him🙏🏾

Been sayin this for a min. Before the season I got killed for saying if CMR cant recognize our weaknesses and adjust now (after basically having the same team 2 years in a row) I'm done with him. I'm tired of the excuses. Every team deals with same things. Everyone has to rely on freshmen, QBs who arent gon Brady, etc. They all ADJUST! CMRs refusal to adjust and recognize his own weaknesses will doom us.

Our main problems that we had last year hasn’t improved and it’s concerning.

Rosier is still rosier....(I had Hoped he would get better)

3rd down issues on offense are incredibly glaring

3rd down defense is ******* terrible

Defense making dumb *** mistakes extending drives

Also where the fvck is Ahmmon Richards? When covered by Kristian Fulton he went up weak as **** when he could have made a play on the ball....

UM could overcome the dumb mistakes by the defense if the offense and punter played better. LSU had a short field for almost the entire half - that's not the defense's fault.

Advertisement
10-2 because of schedule. 10-3 after meeting Clemson. 10-4 after a bowl game L against a worthy opponent.

Would you still take that?
You guys really think the team we just saw can get to 10 wins???😂😂😂 It's not looking good brother. We have clearly regressed. We had tons of injuries during last year's 3-game skid. What is our excuse now????

pouring-alcohol.gif

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see if this team quits in the second. If they do it will be a long season.

Reactions: sml
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back