Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can someone post a working Stream Link to this game? The one I had went off on Grandma Streams.

Please and Thanks

Advertisement
It's the same slow starts, poor tackling and undisciplined football every week. This coaching staff is just objectively doing a poor job of preparing this team to play football.

Two fluke plays and a coverage bust is the reason this game is tied. Should be 21-7, at the very least. I think if we score to start the half, we’ll blow the game open eventually. But if we don’t, it will probably be a dog fight.

Advertisement
I knew we were a badly coached team but this sh** show we see every week is laughable. The fact that Ivey continues to get burned weekly but yet he’s out there is comical.

Manny sucks, Enos sucks, Baker sucks, ST sucks it’s literally a mess from top to bottom.

I try and be optimistic as a fan but this product on the field is abysmal

Advertisement
I hate to give up on the Canes but **** this I can't watch no more of this. The last 15 years of up and much down has took a serious impact.That Peach bowl asswhipping from LSU in 04 was a ill fated curse on this team. Im sad to say I'm done until next year. This is not even enjoyable anymore. You can't even laugh the pain away anymore with this team. At least thank you Coach Richt for getting us a bowl game win and 2 seasons of 9 plus wins.

Advertisement
the announcer thought the same I did , either Ivey let him go expecting deep help or bolden didn’t play deep. Ivey definitely let him go like it was zone or they were sitting nan underneath. So it’s either a bust on bolden or Ivey. So I’m not ripping a guy when nobody kniws

look at this clown

um-coaches-jpg.98617
minnie-mouse-diaz-jpg.98618

Minnie and the mousketeers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back